By lemonhead - 23/05/2011 01:58

Today, my husband and I had just got over a big argument, and I asked him to cut me some cucumbers for my eyes to help me relax. I was laying down, eyed closed, and he set them on my eyes. They weren't cucumbers, they were lemons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 918
You deserved it 47 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gallaghers 0

She deserved it, if they just had a argument, he's obviously going to still sore about something, maybe because he has a lazy wife who demands that he cut her vegetables for her eyes (which I'm pretty sure don't do anything). Shes not worrying about how stressed or how he is after the fight, stuck up bitch

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Puy cayenne peper in his hand lotion ;)

jvillan87 5

Obviously he wasn't over that Lil argument. Still sucks though. FYL for having a passive aggressive ass of a husband.

jvillan87 5

Obviously he wasn't over that Lil argument. Still sucks though. FYL for having a passive aggressive ass of a husband.

I agree he could of cut jalapeño chillies and given them to you, id count my self lucky.

Gallaghers 0

She deserved it, if they just had a argument, he's obviously going to still sore about something, maybe because he has a lazy wife who demands that he cut her vegetables for her eyes (which I'm pretty sure don't do anything). Shes not worrying about how stressed or how he is after the fight, stuck up bitch

OP, this is what you do, next time he demands a hand job, instead of lube, use deep-heat. That'll teach him.

who demands a handjob from their wife?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
noboundary 9

You make EYES cold lemonade.

minecraft_fml 4

143 happy tree friends reference! and how do cucumbers on your eyes relax you? I just relax without needing something to do it for me.

igpyitl 0

I'm srry OP but u can't fight with your husband and then ask him to do stuff for u..

You just had an argument, what did you expect?

ballwiz24 0

Well she said they had gotten over a fight. So she prolly though he was all good. A fair assumption. And not that it matters really, but I think a cucumber is technically a fruit.

I tried pepper spray on the toilet paper once... I mean lol What?

Crushed up viagra in his coffee before a meeting at work!

StrayXL 0

Make combustible lemons and burn the house down?

I just love your profile picture. Hilarious! :)

babybear27 0

Just because they disagree doesn't mean she deserves to have lemons in her eyes!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

^ unrelated , but 56 you have a beautiful dog

Aw lemonblue idk why so many people gave you a thumbs down... I loved your comment :/ if my husband did that to me I know I would stab him lol but then again I'll stab anybody for almost anything lol

gameboybooa 0

Lol 60 thumbs down!? lol i thought your comment was funny haha

1221jamw 11

152-Are you a serial killer?

cldean24 4

Yeah I agree, where do all these people find their humor? This comment is funny, you twits.

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

You can't blame a man for trying!

I don't get why OP had to make him cut the cucumber for her, and why she couldn't have just done it herself. And then she even made him place it on her eyes whilst she lay there as well? I wonder if the argument was anything to do with her giving him demands all the time?

18- exactly! it makes me wonder whos really at fault here! i'm thinking it's her fault..

I'm inclined to agree with 22. She probably intended to make him earn his next piece of ass. Oh well, nice try...

LOL 22 got alot of thumbs down from emotional women who can't handle the truth.

LOL 22 actually got thumbs down because he is an insensitive asshole who generalizes about women without providing a rational argument.

And yet 235 if it was a male that person was talking about, not a female, it probably would not have got thumbed down. I'm a woman, and even I recognize that sexism goes both ways. Bring on the thumbs down, do I look like I give a rat's arse?

How sour was your relationship with him?

like an extra sour warhead... I'm saying this out of experience with those... Don't shove 5 in your mouth if it's your first time tasting it...

Noob30 0

It could have been worse. Atleast they weren't combustable lemons...

Just say, "**** the lemons" and bail. :)

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

@#163 - You forgot the " at the end of the paragraph. :D

when life gives you lemons, find someone whose life gave them vodka.