By sadface - 04/01/2010 06:43 - Australia

Today, I pulled a hamstring by taking a dump. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 481
You deserved it 7 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That'll teach you to build it up. Next time, when nature calls, pick up the phone.

Comments

Haha all I have to say for this is get in shape, and this won't happen! I saw another comment up there that said the minute that nature calls, pick up the phone, and I agree! Good luck next time!

sucks2_beyou 0

hmm i thought hamstrings were in ur legs.... dang musta been one hell of a shit though

You need to drink some water so it doesn't require so much effort

Noun: hamstring. One of the tendons at the back of the knee. Verb: hamstring (hamstrung). Make ineffective or powerless. Cripple by cutting the hamstring. This is from a dictionary. I really cannot see how you can pull your hamstring by taking a dump.

z0mb130v3rl0rd 0

This is the funniest one I've read in a long, long time. Lmao.

a_ninny_mouse 0

"pendatic", "moar" is an Internet meme that comes from the /b/ section of 4chan, an imageboard website. It is a commonly used response to posts that contain images or materials that the users of /b/ would like to see more of (e.g., an interesting story). On another note, for someone whose username is a misspelling of "pedantic" (perhaps you invoked Muphry's Law--check the Wikipedia article on it), you seem awfully quick to criticize the mistakes of other people.

#60 - ZOMG!!1!1!eleventy! You misspelled "Murphy" in your post!!1 GTFO!!1!1!1eleventy!

What dumbass doesn't know the meme "moar"? GTFO pendatic.

PutDownTheGun 0

#67 wins. Oh, and I love using obscure definitions to effect overreactions from grammar Nazis. It's pointless to criticize someone for using improper grammar on the internet. Pendatic, you said your name is an intentional misspelling. What gives you the right to spell something incorrectly on purpose but criticize someone else for misspelling a word on purpose? You, my friend, are a hypocrite.

Take the pole out of your butt. Whether it was intentional or not, the misspelling of 'pedantic' eliminates you from correcting the spelling mistakes of anyone else. You say it draws out pedants who try to correct it, yet here you are trying (and failing) to correct the spelling of others. You fail.

a_ninny_mouse 0

#63-Nicely played. #65-I was not trying to justify the spelling of "moar", I was merely attempting to explain where it comes from. #71-xkcd? #73-For this reason, I shall withdraw from the present argument (I suggest that everyone else do so), as further debate with "pendatic" is bound to be fruitless.

This is hilarious. You spelled "spelling" and "my" wrong. "Moar" is entirely correct on the internet. Only a dumbass who wasn't aware of the meme would try to correct it and then defend their reason for doing so. http://knowyourmeme.com/ - There you go, a site for people like you.