By 092492 - 05/03/2011 21:53 - United States

Today, I was finally able to get up and take a shit after being bedridden due to my knee surgery. I had diarrhea and because I can't properly bend my knee, I can't wipe my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 536
You deserved it 3 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you wipe your ass with your feet then? I usually use my hands, so I don't see why I'd need to bend my legs, but FYL anyway.

I don't see how you couldn't wipe your behind without bending your knee... I'm pretty sure if you just stand up and spread your legs you could do it.

Comments

TanyaTwoTits 0

hahaha. shitty cuz his ass is all shitty

mintcar 9

HAHAHAHA. I can't believe he explained it. Hahaha.

mintcar 9

HAHAHAHA. I can't believe he explained it. Hahaha.

TanyaTwoTits 0

Wow... That wasn't even necessary.

JonaDona 2

oh i've never heard that pun before

kruzito 0

if you have a dog, it can lick it off

tdog_ossim 0

is it just me... i dont bend my knees when i wipe my ass... im standing normally

MarioandSonic 8

106 Maybe op is fat. 90% they're sitting though.

ladlesman 0

why didnt i think of that : /

jaystreet46 4

I see what you did there. Clever girl.

I don't see how you couldn't wipe your behind without bending your knee... I'm pretty sure if you just stand up and spread your legs you could do it.

EmoGiana 0

Well, I don't recommend sticking your hand in shit*er, so it isn't gonna be that easy to wipe.

All the OP needs to do is hold on to the counter, sink, back of the toilet or whatever to stand up with the good leg, use one hand to balance against whatever he/she used to stand up and the other to wipe..its not that hard.

way to ruin OP's dreams of finally having a valid excuse to not wipe when they took a shit...

I had full a knee replacement, and I was still able to wipe my own ass.

itsbryn 0

99. TKR at how old? did you get in an accident? and OP. it's tough. but doable

PancakesEqualLov 0

ahahahahaha. i actually laughed at this comment. you are a win.

prior military, main reason it's prior now.

wikkedphuka 0

somebody is an expert lmaoo sick lol

usnwife 18

I had a total ACL reconstruction, on crutches for a couple months with knee in an immobilizer brace, and never had a single problem with wiping my ass... If this is real, OP is either incredibly stupid or incredibly lazy. Or both...

BDanzeisen 20

I've Tore my mcl I know what he's talking about

Unless you have had knee surgery you won't understand, I have knee surgery last year and I couldn't wipe properly either when I could finally move. Try sitting down with your leg straight out and don't bend it and try and wipe, good luck.

thatz sound like a shitty time lol happy shit

You'll have to live with a crusty asshole from now on D: That is until you can bend you knee again of course.

amsftw 0

#3, you're an idiot and that wasn't funny. I wasted ten seconds of my life reading that. fml

ash14 0

Oh wow it took you 10 seconds to read that? FYL #6...

It took you 10 seconds to read that?

charli_lake 0

shut up it could have been that bad since your had to put a reply on it so quit trying to act like a hard ass

amsftw 0

wow, I was kidding so calm down everyone it didn't take me like ten seconds it took like two.

It took you like two seconds to read that?!

wow if u wasted *2 seconds to read it and its a waste of ur "precious" life why are you wasting even more time writing shitty ass comments you douche

OregonJeff 3

Yeah, definitely FHL! (I typed this reply slower so she could still read it -- LOL)

Twisted107 4

Do you wipe your ass with your feet then? I usually use my hands, so I don't see why I'd need to bend my legs, but FYL anyway.

EmoGiana 0

Ummmm... You don't seem like a very cleanly person.. More like a hobo who stalks little children and throws his poo at passing cars.

Yeeah, I dunno about you guys, but I use this really awesome stuff called "toilet paper" to wipe with. :-O Hahaha. But logistically I don't see how not being about to bend one knee would mean you couldn't wipe. Just shift to your good side... if it was both, then I could see, but only one? Doesn't make sense...

You're a good troll I always laugh a little at your posts, lol.

EmoGiana 0

He be trollin' as he stalks little children and throws poo at cars XD. It's still really gross to know that people may actually do that.

he's actually one of the few users here whose comments I enjoy reading!

mintcar 9

Go wash yourself in the tub? FYL.

i know how you feel. I had knee surgery like 3 weeks ago

If you can't bend your knee, how did you sit on the toilet?

briidontgive_ 0

Exactlyy^ . And If anythinn , have someone wipe it for you , better than havin shit sliding between ur asscheeks all day

TanyaTwoTits 0

He/she could have just slowly "fallen back" onto the toilet by bracing against the wall or sink or tub, keeping their leg outstretched. How they get up from the toilet though, well... they're ****** twice.

all4pooh 4

He or she still has one good knee to bend with while keeping the other leg straightened out

wikkedphuka 0

heyyyy im not trying to startle u but is there a shadow of a man in the pic with u to the left?????? like a ghostvu dnt see it?

exactly what I was thinking mabey he didn't use a toilet

BDanzeisen 20

You bend one and keep the other straight