By sadface - 04/01/2010 06:43 - Australia

Today, I pulled a hamstring by taking a dump. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 481
You deserved it 7 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That'll teach you to build it up. Next time, when nature calls, pick up the phone.

Comments

DillyLyn 0

They see me leechin' they hatin' Knowin' dat they can catch leech & trollin'

Don't be sorry - you know it was worth it.

Girreth 7

OP, I know the pain. One time I was taking a dump and a Lock ganked me...took forever to get back to my corpse!

That'll teach you to build it up. Next time, when nature calls, pick up the phone.

Hello! Unclench your buttcheeks for poops in excess of one inch, this is a standard rule that you must know by now.. & if you really pushed that hard, you might need some preperation H later..

Um i know this is awful, and i mean it in the least sexual way, but this vid would have been hilarious.

mrlopez 13

You rule! Now let's see that in action! Umm, on second though, ...

lickmyjock 0

My favorite ones that take like 1 second to unload all of it. Best feeling ever. Another time I weighed myself before and after I took a shit. I lost 2 lbs.

Spac3Ghost 0

hahahahaha!!!!!!! im guessing you didnt finish =) lol i can imagine (pushing) oh yes, its coming out!!! wait.. ah ah ah ah aaaahhh!!!!! haha =) im guessing you ended up on the floor in pain with shit coming out? =) this made my day =) shame =)

mrlopez 13

Yeah you're doing it right. It's called punctuation =)

Next time save the acrobatics for the bedroom. You don't get extra points from a flying bowl dismount.