By fuck my goddamn life - 15/02/2014 20:51 - United States

Today, I'm stuck in a hotel with my psychotic mom, all because she swore there were "demonic" noises coming from our oven. Yeah, our oven is totally possessed, you idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 554
You deserved it 4 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pretend to fall asleep and then act like you got possessed

Give her a list of your favorite baked foods that are known to repel demons.

Comments

rinoa_fml 10

Your mother needs psychiatric help. If you are old enough to post on here you are old enough to search online for ways to get help for the mentally ill.

buttcramp 21

I totally agree! even if you talked to your school counselor about it , OP.. that's still a step in the right direction.

cryssycakesx3 22

"so about my mom... yeah, she thinks the oven is possessed."

Break out the salt and holy water. Draw a devil's trap. Recite the exorcism (the one that we all have memorized.) If all else fails, call the Winchesters, curl up in fetal position, and sing "Carry On My Wayward Son" until they get there.

cryssycakesx3 22

who has an exorcism memorized..

SherlockWHolmes 12

Or perhaps some of us go all Sammy Winchester.. you know.. knockin' them out without a word.

cryssycakesx3 22

Sounds like someone forgot to take her meds this morning!

buttcramp 21
buttcramp 21

while I agree the mom seems like she cares enough about OP to remove herself and OP from the house.. I still think the mom needs help from a counselor or therapist.

She'll be laughing when your over becomes a serial killer

fuggotmuggot 14
an3ph 20

You'll be free of her soon enough, and you can have a normal life.

cryssycakesx3 22

"free of her"... it's her mom, not some burden. instead of being "free of her" maybe she should do as the others have said and help her, not count down the days until her 18h birthday.

The YDIs are at 666... The irony is beautiful

Maybe instead of making fun of your mother, you should see about getting her some help.