By Username - 03/01/2011 11:40

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity, I think. Does it still count if she left halfway through, laughing? FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 860
You deserved it 10 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uberletepoon 10

still counts. I just had sex!

Comments

Its the first time, no one does great the first time. I just hope you wore a condom to prevent an unwanted pregnancy(something my then 15 yr old stepson did not do).

No one? Speak for yourself, please. OP, FYL. Next time, search for someone less cruel.

fthku 13

So you were a sex queen your first time?

Idk if everyone is bad there first time. My first time lasted 45 minutes and I didn't even finish, but she had 4 orgasms (though they may have been fake idk).

It didn't hurt, I didn't bleed, it felt great, we did it for two hours... Any more unnecesary information wanted? I call that a great first time, eventhough I didn't ******. You don't need to be a sex queen to have a nice and enjoyable first time. I can't help it that those 12 people who dumbed my comment down have had a worst first time.

fthku 13

It wasn't the fact that your first time was great. It was the fact that you wrote like a stuck-up bitch who thinks she's the best. You might not be one, but your comment sure as hell makes you seem like one. And you continue to look like one. My first time was more than great, and I still thumbed down you. The truth is 90% of people do have a bad first time, and there isn't anything wrong with it. Even the best ones out there probably had their first time last a minute.

I really don't get why you think I'm a stuck-up bitch. I even wrote 'please' in my first comment. And I reread my post now several times, and I see nowhere 1) that I don't believe people have a worst first time 2) that I thought I was the best. Really. *rereads comment one more time* Nope, can't see it. If I wrote something like 'Haha, your first time wasn't good? haha you suck, my first time was aweeesomeee, sucks to be you!!' then I would understand, but now..nope. I can't stand generalisations, that's the only thing you can blame me for.

fthku 13

1. I don't see nowhere that I said you believed people don't have a bad first itme. 2. You said please... uh..... so...? If I say "Shut the **** up, please", it's not polite. (This isn't directed you, just an example) 3. You replied to someone talking in general as if they were talking to you, as if they were insulting you personally. 4. I didn't say you're a stuck up bitch, I said your comment makes you seem like one. I even pointed out you might not be one. I didn't phrase it right though, English isn't my native language. I didn't mean stuck up, what I meant was.. vain? snob? arrogant? similar to stuck up I think, but not exactly what I meant.

b52man 6

Apparently it didn't last long enough for him to need one.

ame_franky 0

you're fine. she's just stupid. makes her feel better hurting you. probably been with a lot of douches

practice makes perfect, u got ur oops out of the way now it's time for your ahhhh

Optimus_Primerib 0

guys never loose virginity till they get it up the bum

if you want I'll wreck your ass. you won't even have to wipe. it will slide right out when I'm done with it(;

counts! at least you got halfway with her,

ZeeBest86 6

Are you Will from The Inbetweeners? >_>