By junkie - 18/12/2012 18:28 - Belgium - Antwerp

Today, I hid my weed stash in a bag from an expensive jewellery store. My sister walked into my room, went "Ooh, what's this?" and grabbed the bag. I grabbed it back and ad-libbed that it was her Christmas gift. Now I actually have to buy her expensive jewellery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 127
You deserved it 64 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The moral of this story is: Never buy gifts for people

Sir_ND_Pity 35

You must have been high on something to think that that would work out. ...wait.

Comments

Sell your weed and use the money. Then you won't have to stash it and lie.

Yeah, instead of a user you should become a dealer, that's way better! Just toss it! That shit will mess you up if you're doing it frequently.

uhhh no it won't. I used every day and made good enough grades to get into lawschool.

Just to clarify, on average i smoked three times a day. I Studied high, went to class high, took most of my tests high, and the law school is tier one.

Be grateful she didn't discover what was actually in the bag.

Be grateful she didn't discover what was actually in the bag.

maddietheninja 6

I'm pretty sure pot is legal in Belgium.

the_smart_way 10

It is legal in quite a few places actually

robo_thunder 13

Don't tell me what to do, Spongebob Squarepants! Go suck some seaweed. Oh yeah, and it's legal-ish here in California blah blah blah.

boundbytheanimus 9

@26 pot is, legal in belgium, not a hard drug, and non addictive and safer than cigarettes

Oh you poor soul. Now you have to spend your money on something nice for someone you love, rather than your own personal drug use. What a shame.

Actually, yeah, it is. It's the OPs own money, they should be free to spend it on whatever they please.

I understand that. I'm just not very sympathetic to those who spend their money on illegal things.

48) How do we know weed is illegal in OPs country?

54] I suppose I don't, I realize OP could have just been hiding it from her family. However, legal or not I don't support it's use and my initial point remains.

sukiboo 3

So do you support the consumption of medication such as Adderall, or Ritalyn? Or pain medications like Vicodin or Methadone? I respect each individuals right to choose what he or she puts in their bodies. Non-supporters of medicinal Canabis seem to have the misconception that patients who opt to access this option are lazy, brain dead, uneducated and "druggies". I have a college education, successful career that pays very well. I am a mother and a wife with a husband that has had to be apart from us due to military service for 22 of last 24 months thus casting me as role of mom and dad, husband and wife, housekeeper, landscaper, chef, maintenance etc... 9 months ago after terrible reactions to meds legal to treat my symptoms prescribed by physicians , after much research and thought I choose to try medicinal MJ. To this day I credit this drug with bringing me back from a very dark place and able to be there for my son in a positive, more loving way than I had bee on the " legal" pills these doctors were killing me with. So if I may inquire: Why the negativity over this drug?

Since she didn't open the bag, she doesn't have to know that the "present" inside was from that jewelry store. I hide presents in different types of bags to keep my brothers thinking I bough them a crappy present from Michael's when I really bought them video games.

And it's good if you do it like that from crappy gift to surprising amazing gift, but to go from amazing gift to whatever he could conjure would be doghouse for sure.

See, you couldn't weedle your way out of this one. Looks like your plan has gone up in smoke!

jaylaufers 13