What happened?

By nayahbear24 - 27/08/2014 22:52 - United States - Trenton

Today, after coming home from a two week vacation, my dog was pink, there were beer bottles and used condoms on my bed, and everything was a mess. I asked my sister, who'd been watching over the place, what had happened. She just said, "Oops." and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 201
You deserved it 3 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When she asks you to watch her place, do something like that and just say "oops", again.

I think I'm most curious about how the dog came to be pink

Comments

When she asks you to watch her place, do something like that and just say "oops", again.

Can I assume this story "started with a salad"

Or just show up at her house, break something, say "oops" and then leave.

*replys to top comment to be seen* Its a jersey thing....

xivoricbutterfly 25

Wow some people are just irresponsible. why couldnt she wait to do that shit in her own place when you came back. good luck op.

Duh, she has to clean it up if she does it at her house.

Seriously, that's just disrespectful and disgusting! Used condoms everywhere, gross! I would be furious with her.

...and that was the last time I ever heard from her.

I think I'm most curious about how the dog came to be pink

euphoricness 28

She took it to the dog groomer and then Raven's knitted bracelet fell in the bathtub!

And that OP's dog turned out to be a prize winning champion.

jajajanie 13

Really? A That's So Raven reference? That show was nowhere near iconic (or good) enough to be referenced in public.

hopefully she was just playing a prank on you. otherwise she is a filthy slob. you don't leave your empties laying around. why is the dog pink, did she shave it. or dye it's fur. this needs a follow up.

she most likely dyed it, like jeffree star

or filthy "****". given that OP found used condoms in the place

Now you have to pee on everything she loves. It's only fair.

Put it all in a box, go over to her house when she isn't in and empty it onto her bed. That way she will have to clean it up at least once!

I agree with 7, dump it all at her place so she still has to deal with it.

soldier084 11

I hope you made her clean up the mess she left behind, I wouldn't let her get away with it. And poor dog.

I also worry about the dog. If the sister was drunk and partying the whole time, which it sounds like she was, did she even feed the dog or let it out to go to the bathroom? I hope she's didn't give him alcohol or do anything worse than dying his hair! Poor thing.

"my dog was pink" Well this can't be good.

Understatement of the year candidate right here folks!