By junkie - 18/12/2012 18:28 - Belgium - Antwerp

Today, I hid my weed stash in a bag from an expensive jewellery store. My sister walked into my room, went "Ooh, what's this?" and grabbed the bag. I grabbed it back and ad-libbed that it was her Christmas gift. Now I actually have to buy her expensive jewellery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 127
You deserved it 64 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The moral of this story is: Never buy gifts for people

Sir_ND_Pity 35

You must have been high on something to think that that would work out. ...wait.

Comments

Not necessarily. My aunt always said never trust the package because she would use old bags and boxes to wrap presents

my mom gave me a phone in a tampons bag before

The_F3rris 11

haven't you ever gotten a gift that wasn't what the box said it was??? I'll explain it a little better, realizing you may be stoned. go out, buy her something in your price range, something small and put it in the bag.

Pfff, you could not have seen that one coming? If you need to hide it somewhere, pick something less conspicuous. I'm guessing you don't frequently buy expensive jewelry, so having a bag like that in your room is possibly the worst place to hide your weed.

Maybe where OP lives, weed isn't illegal!

Then why is OP hiding it? If it were legal why would OP call it a "stash" and not want people to find it?

Same reason people hide the fact that they smoke cigarettes, it's not a habit many people consider good so rather than deal with criticism they hide that they do it. Not the most honorable thing, but it is a possibility.

No you dont just say you were kidding? Use your brain

Maybe if you weren't so busy doing drugs you'd have learned to spell "jewelry" correctly. Or maybe both ways are correct. Maybe I'm high.

Maybe if his first language was English he would've, he's from Belgium so his native language would be either Dutch or French.

Doc, "jewellery" is a variation of "jewelry". It can be spelt either way.

I realise it's correct both ways. Hence, the comment. I guess that didn't come through so well.

You're an idiot for smoking weed (imo) but your sister is rude for walking into your room and going into things without even asking.

tj5810 21

Wow, a jewellery? Maybe you can get by with just getting her some jewelry. A jewellery sounds expensive.

SilverInGray 25

Not really since jewellery is a legit spelling for people who've learnt based on UK spellings...

Holy shit 141, it'll be ok. Not everyone in America is aware of the many different spellings and pronunciations of English words in places other than America. No need to be flipping out over it like that.

CharresBarkrey 15

155 - They said not everyone knows different spellings in countries other than the US, not that people don't see where OP is located. If YOU'RE going to correct someone, maybe you should make sure you comprehend the comment in question.

So does this mean the sister will now feel obligated to purchase you an expensive gift as well?

LemonLolly 10

That's why you don't do drugs, stupid