By junkie - 18/12/2012 18:28 - Belgium - Antwerp

Today, I hid my weed stash in a bag from an expensive jewellery store. My sister walked into my room, went "Ooh, what's this?" and grabbed the bag. I grabbed it back and ad-libbed that it was her Christmas gift. Now I actually have to buy her expensive jewellery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 127
You deserved it 64 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The moral of this story is: Never buy gifts for people

Sir_ND_Pity 35

You must have been high on something to think that that would work out. ...wait.

Comments

hornyunicorny 2

Buy jewelry. Wash bag. Put less expensive jewelry in bag. Done!

Or even better, you could just give her the actual weed!

JAMSM 6

Listen. I won't say stop smoking weed, I don't approve of it, but hey, you gotta admit, this one's your fault. If you didn't smoke weed, you wouldn't be in this predicament. Anyway, have fun getting high and try not to hurt yourself doing stupid shit.

Cannabis is not a drug, you have just been brainwashed into thinking so.

JAMSM 6

You are an idiot. Though you are right, cannabis itself is no drug, however, THC is, and weed has a shit-ton of that. As for the brainwashed part, NO, JUST NO. If someone wanted to brainwash the masses, there are much more effective ways to do it than anything in place currently. Psy warfare is not videos in middle school, videos in middle school don't do shit, now shut your trap until you can say something that isn't a load of horseshit.

kra1985 8

Just buy a gift and put it in the expensive jewelry bag my sister had done that to me before

who didn't need to read past "i hid my weed stash" before clicking you deserved it? X)

fanaticdragon 10

Screw the expensive jewellery, I wouldn't mind getting pot for christmas. At all.