By thefifthdoctor - 10/12/2013 06:04 - United States - Seattle

Today, I had to listen to fellow classmates whine about selling one of their many houses, while I can barely afford to pay for a $100 textbook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 865
You deserved it 3 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

Stay in college OP, and someday you could be one of those many people.

Comments

Contrary to popular belief, on a large scale the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. It's highly unlikely that the average person can become a self made millionaire with multiple homes and limitless wealth. College is a baseline requirement these days, just to keep your head above water in the job market. If anybody could be wealthy if they put their minds to it do you really think only 1% of people would have that life style? On the plus side, it's really true that money can't buy happiness. I was a poor kid at a rich Ivy college, and my filthy rich roommates were just as stressed and lost as anyone.

Don't you hate when you tell people I don't have the money for "whatever" and they say "it's only $100 " and you have a negative amount in your checking account My life story

SkyGuy32 17

One of my classmates was complaining that someone insulted his private jet.

I go to a high school in Temecula. I have to hear people whine about their new car while I have none. I'm a sophomore.

Ask him to hook you up with a job OP. Its rough out here!!!

You don't know if OP has a smartphone. I'm not typing this from a smartphone, I'm typing this from a laptop.