Creepypasta time

By Anonymous - 26/12/2015 15:22 - United States - Yukon

Today, I spent over $20 at the laundromat doing two weeks of laundry, just to avoid using the facilities in my apartment complex and having to deal with my creepy landlord trying to steal my underwear again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 580
You deserved it 1 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sit by the washer while using it, muttering creepily. Might put him off?

Sit and wait with your laundry? You obviously have enough time to drive and wait at a laundromat, you can sit and watch your washing??

Comments

Sit by the washer while using it, muttering creepily. Might put him off?

Won't hurt to try this, OP. I'm assuming you would have to wait at the laundromat with your clothes anyways. Also, there are probably multiple washing machines at your apartment complex (from history at living at one). In the 2-3 hours it takes for the laundry to be done, you can always read a book while you stay with the clothes.

I much prefer the laundromat myself; only $1.50 total per load: 6+ loads @ a time! lol WiFi + adjacent tavern for soda + adjacent diner for carryout :-)

File a complaint w/ local law enforcement, who will put him on notice - tho he might then feel the need to retaliate.... :-(

I doubt he'd retaliate. Short of mobsters and gang members, usually when someone knows you're willing to go to the police, they back off. I don't think your run of the mill pantry snatcher is that vindictive.

*Panty snatcher, not pantry snatcher. Don't worry. Your canned goods are safe.

nooooooo, not the pantry snatcher of all people

Sit and wait with your laundry? You obviously have enough time to drive and wait at a laundromat, you can sit and watch your washing??

And have to talk to Mr Creeper? Possibly while he tries to steal her underwear? Fun.

tantanpanda 26

There's always the option of just washing your underwear in a separate load. Underwear at the laundromat and others at the apartment complex. Doesn't solve the creepy landlord, but at least you don't have to buy more underwear.

Wait for him to come down and do his laundry. Then steal his boxers... That might make things interesting.

use pepper spray on your underwear and give it to him lol

Hold a voodoo doll with his name on it. And start chanting. It will work. Creep the creeper.

I feel you OP, creepy guys suck. I have a few cafés I've had to stop using because the guys working there have been after my number/given me theirs, won't take no for an answer and it's gotten hella awkward. I'm not out of pocket going to a different café though...maybe you can find a time when he goes out each week and do it then? He must go out sometimes?

The workers behave that way?? Pathetic. You should file a complaint with their bosses. Even if you don't plan on going back. They're probably doing this to other women and you'll be sparing them the same headaches. Some people have never been trained to respect boundaries.

Hmm, well they were small independent stores so I'm not sure how bothered the bosses would've been...I think the guy might actually have been the boss at one of them. I probably should've done anyway though, at least at the other two, but I just didn't want to go back really; guess I'm a coward. But not completely without reason.