By FunFun in the Sun - 16/03/2016 14:51 - Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo

Today, I'm on spring break on a tropical island, visiting family I hadn't seen in years. They invited me out to eat, and won't take no for an answer. All of this would be wonderful, if it weren't for the fact that I've been vomiting to the point of expelling bile and dry heaving for the last two days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 300
You deserved it 1 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What horrible timing! Sorry to hear that OP, I hope you start to recover soon so you can enjoy the rest of your break and your family time! :)

Comments

Sorry to hear that, you need to tell them though

What horrible timing! Sorry to hear that OP, I hope you start to recover soon so you can enjoy the rest of your break and your family time! :)

As much fluids as you can hold down and godspeed.

Tell them! And plan to go out with them soon so they aren't offended. Good luck!

I think that if you just tell them that you are sick and sorry that you cannot make it because of that they will understand.

Rum is the only safe drink in the islands . Feel better OP!

I know they haven't seen you in a long time, but you'd think if they realized you were unwell that they would be willing to wait to spend time with you...Seems a little selfish on their part. Get well soon, OP. I hope your family realized eventually that it wasn't right to make you go out while you were sick.

If OP has been vomiting and dry-heaving for two days, I'm fairly certain they already know and just don't care. It's kinda hard not to notice someone puking for two days.

ulissey_fml 22

I'm sorry for you. Don't forget my puka shell bracelet , though . ^^