By TheFreyzy - 20/02/2015 07:40 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Even after several hours I wasn't able to climax. My girlfriend now thinks that I don't like her body, and the reason I couldn't orgasm is because I don't like having sex with her. We spend the rest of the night in silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 987
You deserved it 6 781

AfroFluff tells us more.

Hello everybody, here is your Afro OP. First I want to say thank you for all the ones who gave me helpful advise, also this happened a while ago. I wanted to see what you guys write because I felt like I am doing something wrong. Thank you guys who wasn't trying to criticise my girlfriend. She did not throw a tantrum, nor was she mad. Some of you are right, she is insecure and that makes her silent. Well let me tell you guys what happened afterwards so I can calm you all down :) We had sex again and again and let me tell you I am less nervous but I am still not able to cum xD. She understands though it has nothing to do with me disliking her body, we had a calm discussion. Thank you again for everybody who was supportive, to be honest I was shy to post my first FML and I did not expect so many people to comment! I am excited for the next post I will make. Who knows what it will be. Afro is with you all!

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

Comments

150493x 29

Just talk to her. Over thinking sucks. I do it too and it's better if you just tell her the truth. I'm sure she'd rather know it's not her fault. It's something you both can work on together.

last night my girlfriend gave me a bj but couldnt get me climax she was really sad because she had made a promise to her self i fell really bad she now thinks she sucks but in reality it was really amazing I just very sensitive

Sex is 90% mental and 10 % physical. You should just relax and if it happens it happens if not it was still fun!

Aw on your first time you probably felt too pressured! And sometimes it just doesn't happen, to both men and women. I'm sorry your girlfriend isn't more understanding.

Nothing to worry about OP. Provably some nerves combined with the fact that you still have to adjust to each other a bit.

Whether it was your first time, or just your first time with her, first times can be a little nerve wracking. You two should talk it out.

this happened to me as well. took months for it to finally work out but it will happen eventually, don't worry. The biggest issue at least for me was the pressure and stress and to some extent awkwardness that comes from the situation, and only serves to make the issue worse. The trick is to set the mood right and make it as stress free as possible, and to remember that even if it doesn't work immediately it will eventually you just need to keep try. Don't focus on the ******, and make that the point of sex. The focus should be instead on the feelings you get even without ******. The point of sex is enjoyment just remember that, and everything will fall in to place eventually.

also if you watch **** a lot, remember that this can severely affect your ability to ****** successfully during intercourse, and consider cutting back or stopping completely if the problem consists. Instead of watching ****, if you feel it is necessary to **********, use your imagination, and focus on thoughts of her. This will help increase your enjoyment during the actual act, as fantasizing primes your brain to respond especilay positivly to her.

I had this happen before, except my girlfriend decided to call it quits before 2hrs haha, being nervous has a lot to do with it, and it can block your ******.

ForeverJasmine 26

Why don't you like having sex with her? Wouldn't that make you lose your boner?

Fake it, she doesn't get offended and you don't get a heart attack from "several hours" of sex. Congratulations on the endurance though