By TheFreyzy - 20/02/2015 07:40 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Even after several hours I wasn't able to climax. My girlfriend now thinks that I don't like her body, and the reason I couldn't orgasm is because I don't like having sex with her. We spend the rest of the night in silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 987
You deserved it 6 781

AfroFluff tells us more.

Hello everybody, here is your Afro OP. First I want to say thank you for all the ones who gave me helpful advise, also this happened a while ago. I wanted to see what you guys write because I felt like I am doing something wrong. Thank you guys who wasn't trying to criticise my girlfriend. She did not throw a tantrum, nor was she mad. Some of you are right, she is insecure and that makes her silent. Well let me tell you guys what happened afterwards so I can calm you all down :) We had sex again and again and let me tell you I am less nervous but I am still not able to cum xD. She understands though it has nothing to do with me disliking her body, we had a calm discussion. Thank you again for everybody who was supportive, to be honest I was shy to post my first FML and I did not expect so many people to comment! I am excited for the next post I will make. Who knows what it will be. Afro is with you all!

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

Comments

I'm sorry that you can't ejaculate, however your girlfriend is lucky. It takes an average male 2 minutes to get off as opposed to women, we take on average 12 minutes. At least she gets to finish all the time and or multiple times. I would love if my husband couldn't get off.

It's fine I been sleeping wit a guy n the girls b for me n now even me he can't I just look at it as I get more fun time wit out a time limit

Perhaps I'm the only one that saw the SEVERAL HOURS of sex.....woah guy...

Honestly, it's not super uncommon. The best thing the two of you can do is communicate. Talk about likes and dislikes; explore with one another. The more you do, the more comfortable and close you two will become and the better your experiences will be. It's very easy for a girl to feel insecure or discouraged if she can't get her man off, so just be encouraging and open with her.

If its been a while I would like to assume it has to do with the different sensations while masterbating vs intercourse. I would recommend not masterbating at all for a while, eventually your body will realize that the hand ain't coming back, and you will be able to get off with the sensations you are providing it. Also, I had a partner with a similar issue I found that if I made a V with 2 fingers around the base of his penis and then tried to squeeze my 2 fingers together as hard as I could while we had sex it gave that extra pressure he was lacking.

Were you nervous? :/ Silence is sometimes much worse than verbal fights.

Oh OP, I feel for you. The first time is always a little bit awkward. This is a great time for you to learn your bodies together. Sometimes orgasms are elusive. Some people find it easier to climax in different ways. Talk to each other about how you feel and take it one step at a time. It will all be okay.

....unless your dick went soft I don't see the problem. women can have multiple orgasms and men are done after one, maybe two, and on those special occasions three.

Remind her that 90% of the FMLs women post on this site regarding sex are women saying: - my boyfriend was grinding against me and got off before his clothes were off - my boyfriend was fingering me and it excited him so much that he got off ...etc She's the lucky one - plus, in time, you'll get to know each others' bodies better and these frustrating episodes will end.