By TheFreyzy - 20/02/2015 07:40 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Even after several hours I wasn't able to climax. My girlfriend now thinks that I don't like her body, and the reason I couldn't orgasm is because I don't like having sex with her. We spend the rest of the night in silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 986
You deserved it 6 781

AfroFluff tells us more.

Hello everybody, here is your Afro OP. First I want to say thank you for all the ones who gave me helpful advise, also this happened a while ago. I wanted to see what you guys write because I felt like I am doing something wrong. Thank you guys who wasn't trying to criticise my girlfriend. She did not throw a tantrum, nor was she mad. Some of you are right, she is insecure and that makes her silent. Well let me tell you guys what happened afterwards so I can calm you all down :) We had sex again and again and let me tell you I am less nervous but I am still not able to cum xD. She understands though it has nothing to do with me disliking her body, we had a calm discussion. Thank you again for everybody who was supportive, to be honest I was shy to post my first FML and I did not expect so many people to comment! I am excited for the next post I will make. Who knows what it will be. Afro is with you all!

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

Comments

freeman232 6

So... You don't like her body then

The first time is extremely uncomfortable for a lot of people, and he's probably nervous. If anything the fact he finds her so attractive may make him overanalyze everything he's doing in bed to impress her.

Just talk to her and explain it, she'll come around

its called frigidity.. not a big problem...just a communication issue..oral would help a lot...

If she cant understand that bodies dont always climax and that you cant control it... Maybe she is a bit immature to be having sex?

that may suck but that should be better for her since you could it up for so long.

If its the norm for women to fake orgasms because they feel their partners expect them, it must be much worse for men when they have problems! Good sex takes patience and communication, hopefully if you show her a willingness to talk about it and try again she'll realise you do want her!

Maybe she just lays there motionless. That would be a big turn off.

Aw OP, that really sucks. Especially since she is misunderstanding. You just have to communicate well or else the issue will not get resolved. Silence isn't going to get anyone off, now is it?

You had sex with her for several hours, and she thinks you don't like her body? What, is she nuts? Fake a ****** after two minutes next time, and then the next several hours apologizing. That'll make her happy. Wtf?

Uh so tell her the truth and stop being a pussy. There are few relationship issues that honest communication can't fix. Or ditch the self conscious bitch and hire a hooker. We don't judge you to your face.