By TheFreyzy - 20/02/2015 07:40 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Even after several hours I wasn't able to climax. My girlfriend now thinks that I don't like her body, and the reason I couldn't orgasm is because I don't like having sex with her. We spend the rest of the night in silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 987
You deserved it 6 781

AfroFluff tells us more.

Hello everybody, here is your Afro OP. First I want to say thank you for all the ones who gave me helpful advise, also this happened a while ago. I wanted to see what you guys write because I felt like I am doing something wrong. Thank you guys who wasn't trying to criticise my girlfriend. She did not throw a tantrum, nor was she mad. Some of you are right, she is insecure and that makes her silent. Well let me tell you guys what happened afterwards so I can calm you all down :) We had sex again and again and let me tell you I am less nervous but I am still not able to cum xD. She understands though it has nothing to do with me disliking her body, we had a calm discussion. Thank you again for everybody who was supportive, to be honest I was shy to post my first FML and I did not expect so many people to comment! I am excited for the next post I will make. Who knows what it will be. Afro is with you all!

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

Comments

Obviously shes not understanding .. Just explain it to her . She shiuldnt be so dramatic about it its not all about her its about both of you . Express yourself .

Sounds like a bad case of blue balls. This happened to me a bit when I was younger and getting use to condoms. Whiskey dick is worse.. Moral of the story, shit happens.

andro6657 10

This would always happen to me the first time with a girl,

Goblin182 26

Do you not like sex, or you just don't like sex with her? Was this a one time thing or are you just never going to enjoy it with her? Because if you don't enjoy it with her and don't feel you ever will the two of you need to sit down and decide if you care about each other enough to have a relationship that excludes sex. And if the answer is no for either one of you, you need to go your seperate ways.

Your girlfriend needs to get over it. Not all guys cum so quickly and or you could be stressed. Double standards are not fun. Tell you girlfriend to quit being so insecure though it is sweet she wanted you to cum. She should be asking if your ok and if she wants to please you so much maybe she should have gotten on her knees. Good luck talking.

Did she try her mouth? That usually helps.

zsheram 3

Just gotta get used to finishing in her instead of your hand... Had the same problem but it gets better.