By TheFreyzy - 20/02/2015 07:40 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Even after several hours I wasn't able to climax. My girlfriend now thinks that I don't like her body, and the reason I couldn't orgasm is because I don't like having sex with her. We spend the rest of the night in silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 987
You deserved it 6 781

AfroFluff tells us more.

Hello everybody, here is your Afro OP. First I want to say thank you for all the ones who gave me helpful advise, also this happened a while ago. I wanted to see what you guys write because I felt like I am doing something wrong. Thank you guys who wasn't trying to criticise my girlfriend. She did not throw a tantrum, nor was she mad. Some of you are right, she is insecure and that makes her silent. Well let me tell you guys what happened afterwards so I can calm you all down :) We had sex again and again and let me tell you I am less nervous but I am still not able to cum xD. She understands though it has nothing to do with me disliking her body, we had a calm discussion. Thank you again for everybody who was supportive, to be honest I was shy to post my first FML and I did not expect so many people to comment! I am excited for the next post I will make. Who knows what it will be. Afro is with you all!

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

Comments

Happened to my boyfriend and I, it's not a big deal, second time it only took him 45 minutes.

condor216 15

Most girls would be jealous of her for having a guy that can last hours.

You should just fake it next time lol girls do it to guys all the time. Good luck next time.

buttnut 1

please have a conversation with your gf to clarify everything. if shes worth it,she'll be understanding.

My first boyfriend had the same problem but we were 16 and I didn't throw a fit. I figured he was nervous. the only other person I have been with is my husband and he couldn't get it up the first time. first times are always awkward. if she's the right one she will give you another chance. if she's not you'll have another awkward experience with someone who hopefully is the right one.

So let me get this straight: You had sex for HOURS with your girlfriend and could not reach an ****** yourself, so she threw a tandrum about it, because she thought this is a bad thing??? Brother, you are made for Tantric sex!!

Don't be childish. No one wants to have sex forever. It's just as frustrating for a man to not be able to finish as it is for a woman.

Was it anxiety? Or making such an effort to last longer initially that it worked against you? Are you on anti-depressants? Whatever the matter, at a certain age you should know what gets you going enough to finish the job. Comes with experience...

I can relate. I can ****** from other kinds of sex and such, except anal (top). Maybe its nervousness, maybe its the condom sensation, idk, but explain to yer gf that it doesnt mean yer not attracted to her.