By TheFreyzy - 20/02/2015 07:40 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Even after several hours I wasn't able to climax. My girlfriend now thinks that I don't like her body, and the reason I couldn't orgasm is because I don't like having sex with her. We spend the rest of the night in silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 987
You deserved it 6 781

AfroFluff tells us more.

Hello everybody, here is your Afro OP. First I want to say thank you for all the ones who gave me helpful advise, also this happened a while ago. I wanted to see what you guys write because I felt like I am doing something wrong. Thank you guys who wasn't trying to criticise my girlfriend. She did not throw a tantrum, nor was she mad. Some of you are right, she is insecure and that makes her silent. Well let me tell you guys what happened afterwards so I can calm you all down :) We had sex again and again and let me tell you I am less nervous but I am still not able to cum xD. She understands though it has nothing to do with me disliking her body, we had a calm discussion. Thank you again for everybody who was supportive, to be honest I was shy to post my first FML and I did not expect so many people to comment! I am excited for the next post I will make. Who knows what it will be. Afro is with you all!

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

Comments

I'm sorry for your experience OP. I'm sure she'll come round and be more understanding.

I'm wondering how many times she "came" around already? Especially after having sex for several hours. If she didn't climate herself, would she admit it was because she doesn't enjoy having sex with the OP also? Goes both ways.

Not really. Hate to bring up the "society" cliche, but most girls grow up believing that if they can't get their partner to climax, it's all their fault. I had a great sex education, and even when I know it's just because he's tired it's hard not to feel guilty and insecure.

#33 is right. My fiancee always feels guilty when she climaxes and I don't, even though I'm holding back for her.

Not orgasming could be a good thing. I know that in my own case, the hornier/more turned on I am, the longer it takes to climax. If I just want to bust one, its wham, bam, ty ma'am.

I remember my first time as being quite the same. I felt ashamed at the time, but later found out it was actually just the nerves. Haven't had any trouble since then, luckily. Don't worry OP. Every time you go at it again it's easier. Personally I think most men should hold out until the woman is completely satisfied and only then ****** themselves. What also could help, is a little break. It could be that he became a bit insensitive after a while. Just wait about ten to fifteen minutes and it could be that you will come soon enough. Good luck!

cooltatgar 31

Discuss the matter, try explaining to her what really happened. That's better for your relationship.

Discuss it, shit happens! When I lost my virginity I had sex for over 3 hours and couldn't ****** because I was nervous. Just show her you are willing to try again

Three hours?! I give up after 40 minutes! After that its just work.

She finished at least 7 times in those three hours. So at least I had that going for me.

And I agree now. I like when we can finish quickly, whether or not we choose to is then up to us. My last partner took forever, and half the time she couldn't finish, due to past issues. I'd spend more than 40 minutes going down on her, just for her to give up. Hard on her and my ego.

Im sorry about that. I know you didn't mean to rub her the wrong way. I'm sure you will come to grips with the situation.

Well get her to understand your reasons.

Those aren't the only reasons for not being able to ******...make it up to her next time ?

That's not unnormal. Most likely you were nervous and that can prevent it from happen. Try to relax and enjoy it next time. Don't set the goal. Or have her take care of you in other ways.

If it keeps happening you may have something called delayed ejaculation.

That sucks but it still must be preferable to premature ejaculation. Hope she gives you another chance

Not by a long shot. Inability to ****** is MUCH worse than simply finishing too fast. The first makes sex frustrating as hell. The second still allows some sex.

Don't be hard on yourself & explain to her it's not her fault. Better luck next time! If it ever happens again plan on going to do something fun after so it gets off of both your minds.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway