By Brian - 04/05/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, I had my first real meeting with my girlfriend's parents. We had dinner at a pretty upscale restaurant and everything was going great. When the check came, I offered to pay and I stood up to take out my wallet. When I opened it, 3 condoms fell out on the table in front of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 542
You deserved it 64 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who put those condoms in my wallet?

ydi, for not listening to your high school sex ed teacher when they told you that keeping condoms in your wallet can cause them to be exposed to higher temperatures and/or weird conditions that affect their effectiveness.

Comments

i think its fine. if I were that parent I would've been happy i probably would've laughed. At least your smart enough to be safe with the chick. No one WANTS to get pregnant in their teens. If my kid got pregnant she would be marrying the dick-head who did it.

moofin 0

You fail for carrying 3 condoms in your wallet. Come on.

dunno_me 0

Carrying condoms in your wallet is bad, anyway. It can break the condoms.

I can't believe i just read every comment o.o YDI

and then you realized you didnt have any money.

what's the deal with everyone saying YDI he offered to pay and his condoms fell out of his wallet in front of his, maybe, future in-laws that must have caused at least a huge embarresment in my opinion i'd say FYL to that !

Too bad they won't have the intended effect since you were keeping them in your wallet like a dumbass.

Vib392 0

omg.i hate these kinds of FMLs... WHAT HAPPEND AFTER.?! I can only assumee things...

mynameizanthony 0

your not supposed to keep your condoms in your wallet