By blehh - 14/04/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, I had horrible pains in my stomach area so I went to the doctors. They couldn't find anything wrong and sent me to the Emergency Room for X-rays. After spending the entire day in the hospital, they tell me I'm slightly constipated. I had to pay $400 to find out I had to take a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 288
You deserved it 54 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's your fault. Wouldn't you know that you are constipated?

Comments

that_guy321 2

haha that should've been the first thing you tried. and fail @ #3

Well, I'm going to hope that the doctors helped you by giving you a medication. It's a little hard to take a shit when you're constipated.

22_fml 0

wow that happened to my friend and her dog she paid $450 to find of her tiny dog was full of shit.

alex_vik 0

So you've never been constipated before?

why didn't you try taking a shit? that's always my first thought.

I'm a medical student and one of my profs told us that a surprising number of people go to the ER in a panic for what turns out to be gas.

The exact same thing happened to me about 6 months ago. I know, it sounds like a completely stupid thing to go to the doctor for constipation, let alone the emergency room as I did in my case. However, it was the worst abdominal pain I had ever felt in my life. Quite probably the worst pain I had ever felt period, and I have a pretty high pain threshold. I could barely even walk. Wouldn't you go to the ER if you thought perhaps your appendix or another organ had ruptured?

Icalasari 0

#5: Wrong. It's heartburn, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhoea

lol this exact same thing happened to my friend's husband. hehe! At least it was nothing serious!