By Anonymous - 17/04/2012 20:53 - United States - International Falls

Today, I was sleeping in after working a graveyard shift. I awoke to my girlfriend sneaking her stuff out of the house. She planned on leaving her key on my pillow and taking off without any notice whatsoever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 371
You deserved it 2 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude... Too bad this world is filled with bitches like that. Spineless and unfaithful. Only few are good people. Sad. I feel bad for you OP, I really do. :( find someone that deserves you. Or let someone find you.

K_kanaka 26

She couldn't find the guts to just break-up with you face to face. That's sad. Sorry OP hope you find someone better in the future.

Comments

LaColombianita 26

I think it's too late for that.. Seems as though she left him first.

diniefofinie 9

Pretty sure she already left him

If he was on the graveyard shift, why wouldn't she leave then? Why wait until he gets back and goes to sleep?

Well he can't leave her... On account of she left him. However I feel like maybe you're better off without her OP, especially if she didn't even have the guts to tell you to your face.

Wow_FYL_BIZNITCH 7

Maybe she wanted him to get some sleep before she left him because he may not sleep after? Idk.

Dude... Too bad this world is filled with bitches like that. Spineless and unfaithful. Only few are good people. Sad. I feel bad for you OP, I really do. :( find someone that deserves you. Or let someone find you.

MetalxSoldier 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Forget her man, there's plenty of fish in the sea, and than there's Japanese women. (not being racist).

WHY do you always have to make excuses like, "Maybe she left her because he x, y or z?" You're doing the exact same thing people are doing to Catherine Kieu, saying shit like, "Maybe he deserved to have his penis cut off because he was cheating on her." NO. There is nothing in this FML that says ANYTHING about the OP doing anything wrong, so stop trying to make excuses for the ex-girlfriend, who did something rude, childish and crass.

MetalxSoldier 26

Look here kid, just cause it's not in the fml post doesn't mean the story stops there. So get your head out your ass because there is more than one way to look at things. I also wasn't defending her, I was just putting in a different perspective.

Wow_FYL_BIZNITCH 7

Original poster. Love, Someone on FML who isn't a ********.

anarchistpunk 3

Love that username dude. Hate ******* fascists, but much love for that name.

I am so sick of hearing people like you generalize women as though they are all the same. I agree that any person who tries to sneak out of a relationship without confronting their issues is a coward, but for you to say that "most" women are "spineless bitches" is INCREDIBLY ignorant and offensive. Stop generalizing. There are approximately 3.5 billion women in the world and I guarantee that you have met only a TINY fraction of them. You merely come across sounding ignorant and prejudiced, when you make comments like you just did.

K_kanaka 26

She couldn't find the guts to just break-up with you face to face. That's sad. Sorry OP hope you find someone better in the future.

I'd do this sort of thing only at a crazy situation where the guy is psycho obsessive and won't let me leave and I'm scared of him. Otherwise, that's just cold!

How shady! Might as well consider yourself lucky the relationship is over with someone as rude as that.

"Cuz I'm slim shady, yes I'm the real shady all you other slim shadys are just imi-tating, so won't the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up"

15 takes on an interesting perspective lol and thank you 20 that's really nice of you to say. :)

annah_hay 5

6- I think I know you. Message me please :)

I like your face. I mean that in the least creepy way possible, I swear.

Ahaha thanks ya'll for makin my day :D (yes I said ya'll don't arrest me)

tomtato 10

Feel your pain bro. Let it out and move on when you can yea.

Stalk her. Then when she gets really pissed, and on the verge of a restraining order, just randomly, completely stop. Never see her again, and I guarantee at some point in a 3 month-2 year time span, she'll miss you. Even if it is for a bit.

Really?? Wow...how's that gonna help him, huh?

People come here to complain, not for advice.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

13 - Vengeance and peace of mind.

kittenvks 11

You know, I'm just gonna say it. Your profile picture matched perfectly with your comment. Better than anyone's I've seen yet.

No, guys, it's her friend Ellen's rape face!

sparklecherry 4
wlddog 14

I am confused to how the stalking idea could work. Probably because I'm an idiot. But how does following someone around all the time become endearing? I thought it just freaked people out. Is there a romantic side to it that I just don't get?

TheDrifter 23

Nope, not romantic, but in that moment of weakness and self doubt, when everyone else has rejected her and everything is falling apart, she will think of you, peering in her window, and know someone cares. That's when you crush all her hopes and dreams and exact your long overdue revenge. Muahahaha!!!

56 - Well if we go by Twilight, then the answer is apparently yes. Frankly I don't get it either.

What in the...okay, if she was doing that, she's probably not worth it. It sounds like you work very hard and she doesn't appreciate it. Sorry you had to wake up to such a sight. Not a good feeling, I imagine, after a long night of work.

I hate people who type out fake vulgarity. it's the internet bro, go ahead and curse. or don't. but don't waste your time typing out the lead up to foul language and then skip it. that wastes my time, your time, and makes you look like a pussy.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That solves nothing. She broke his heart, plain and simple. "she didn't wanna see him cry". That's a bitch of an excuse. Just means again that she's spineless and a bitch.

Ugh... Not a whole lot you can do in response, but to try and move on. Those people are out there, and all we can do is hope we found one that won't do something like that. FYL, OP. I have faith in you, though. You'll find someone.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Good riddance, I say. Who needs a weak cowardly bitch like that? And at least she didn't sneak any of YOUR stuff out.

kittenvks 11

Though she doesn't sound like she's beyond doing that! You might wanna check and make sure you still have all your valuables OP

At least she didn't go crazy on your ass and kill u in your sleep.or she could have spread nasty things about u like someone else's post. Good riddance