By blehh - 14/04/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, I had horrible pains in my stomach area so I went to the doctors. They couldn't find anything wrong and sent me to the Emergency Room for X-rays. After spending the entire day in the hospital, they tell me I'm slightly constipated. I had to pay $400 to find out I had to take a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 288
You deserved it 54 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's your fault. Wouldn't you know that you are constipated?

Comments

#8: the pain is literally excruciating and unless you've been constipated before, you would have no clue what to do. when i had it, I couldn't even move.

LiveLoveLife_fml 0

This tec. could be a good thing Always better safe then sorry right? Look at ^^ #37's, you never knowww

NO WAY THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO! It was so embarrassing! I don't blame you though, the pain is pretty horrible.

ohhhhshizzz 0

People, that is what laxatives were made for. seriously shove it up your ass and wait and then have two rolls of toilet paper on hand. #3, did you realize you weren't first and just wanted to be funny or did you do that on purpose. Bwahaha. =]

The opposite happened to me once, I had horrible abdominal pains and the doctor said it was just constipation. Turns out it was appendicitis and it was about to rupture by the time they finally figured it out.

And you're positive that's what's wrong? I went to the hospital for severe stomach/abdominal pains and they told me there was nothing wrong. The next day I went to my school nurse about it and she told me to go to a gastroenterologist. Turns out I have IBS-A. If you keep getting the pains go to a GI, you could have IBS-C. (You probably don't, but it's becoming more and more common.)

dont be a pussy. i refuse to go to the doctor unless i HAVE to. (HAVE meaning if i dont i will be fired, or cut from a team, such as a physical.) and 21, stfu. how does being in america have the slightest bit to do with being a constipated retard? besides the fact that we don't have universal health care (yet) and he had to pay to be a retard.

fatfaceunited 0

wow, I learned how to take a dump when I was 2 years old. How old are you and how have you not perfected it by now? It's just pooping.

kandy_fml 0

Why my stomach hurts, the first thing I think to do is take a shit. I thought most people knew that.