By kitkat - 17/09/2014 19:48 - United States

Today, I got dumped by my boyfriend. He said it was because he lives two hours away, but I think the ultrasound photos his other girlfriend posted proudly on his Facebook wall are the real reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 361
You deserved it 4 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meh you're better off without him. Good luck!

Be proud those aren't your ultrasounds. You definitely wouldn't want to have kids with that asshole.

Comments

laylaeve 9

You were probably being duped from the beginning an should be glad you dodged that bullet. Seriously why would you want to be with a guy like that.

Wow, what a jerk. You dodged a bullet by not being with this dude anymore. It's also just a suggestion, but it couldn't hurt to let the other woman know what kind of man that guy is. Hope you find someone much better, OP.

Maybe not the best idea, depending how far gone she is. I had to tell mt former best friends pregnant girlfriend her bf of 4 years had been cheating on her with numerous one nighters and trying to find a second girlfriend. He had kept her secret (he had moved 4 hours from home to go to uni, she was back in their hometown) but she contacted me after i had called him "hun" (a harmless nick i call all friends) on his fb when i wished him luck with an operation. She was already 4 months gone so too late to abort, and i was scared the stress of the truth may cause her to miscarry, so i didn't tell her he was pretending to be single and hooking up with random girls, or about his failed attempt to make me his girlfriend but i wasn't interested. The guilt ate at me, i finally told her when she was 8 months and the baby stood a good chance of being fine should complications come from the stress but i couldn't let her give birth especially with him there not knowing. I felt so guilty but she was so lovely, despite the fact i was the girl giving her this awful news she was so polite and thankful.

If OP knew about the other girlfriend, she did it herself.

skittyskatbrat 19

Better than getting knocked up by a cheater!!

derpina72 23

Ah! I read the post wrong. My bad! Well, I'd say you dodged a bullet there.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I agree that your situation sucks but thats the problem with life nowadays. People can be so untrustworthy, inconsiderate of others, and selfish. Thats why relationships go downhill so much nowadays