By Anonymous - 29/09/2010 01:47 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for homecoming. While I was dancing, I got really sweaty and the spray tan rubbed off on the guy's white tux. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 844
You deserved it 51 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

YDI for getting a fake tan. Period.

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds horrific. At least you used a spray instead of natural sunlight, thereby dodging cancer. Unless, of course, that spray tan causes cancer in your species as well. That wouldn't surprise me at all. It would just be par for the course: you dodge one thing just to throw yourself at something worse. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Comments

robc32ca 4

f his life for the dry cleaning bill...

Fake tans are ******* gross. No guy likes them.

OMG U NOOB! NO DOUBT U DESERVED THAT, POTATO GIRL

raineydayes 0

Potato girl pahahahahah. Never hear that one before!

JUST BE YOUR OWN FREAKING SKIN COLOR. Damnit.

This is why we choose dresses in colors that compliment our pale skin tones. No spray tans, tanning beds, or any of that other fake expensive crap to worry about.

amazinggbaby 2

It's ridiculous, when OP gets a tan they say YDI skin cancer blah blah. But when they get a safe spray tan, YDI for spray tanning blah blah. Looks like we're all gonna have to be pale to please the fml crowd. Then you guys can say YDI for being pale.

I just prefer women that aren't any of the colors of the rainbow.

FYL? poor guy has fake tan on acquire suite!! He's lost his deposit!!!