By Anonymous - 29/09/2010 01:47 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for homecoming. While I was dancing, I got really sweaty and the spray tan rubbed off on the guy's white tux. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 844
You deserved it 51 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

YDI for getting a fake tan. Period.

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds horrific. At least you used a spray instead of natural sunlight, thereby dodging cancer. Unless, of course, that spray tan causes cancer in your species as well. That wouldn't surprise me at all. It would just be par for the course: you dodge one thing just to throw yourself at something worse. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Comments

ohbabyitsamanda 1

yuck your supposed to get the spray tan 24 hours ahead then shower so shit like that doesnt happen .

lmao, why wouldn't just tan naturally? & wouldn't u think a SPRAY tan would come off easily anyway?? rookie move. ydi.

pale is the new tan. haven't you seen the t-shirts?

varkey 7

I accidentally clicked FYL but then i clicked YDI. This is disgusting. 1: Why did you get a spray Tan, what is so good about looking Hispanic/Middle Eastern/South Asian 2: Why didn't you get it before 3: Why would you keep on dancing if you're already that sweaty

The IDEA of spray tans is to make you look sunkissed. Not so dark you look a different ethnicity. Yes, people screw them up. But that's not the person's intention when they go out to get a spray tan. Oh, and you would only need to be very mildly sweaty for a fresh spray tan to come off. Nobody stops dancing when they're that un-sweaty.

Brannie 4

haha when I was a freshman, there was this girl that we called "the walking carrot" because of that lol

Willy wonka called. he wants you back at the factory.

ashrandom 0

And that, children, is why we get spray tans a few days BEFORE the special event.

people need to realise a few things: 1) STOP RECOMMENDING NATURAL TANS. SERIOUSLY. As someone who has grown up in the skin cancer capital of the WORLD, I can tell you that if you have a tan from the sun you are far more likely to end up getting skin cancer, ESPECIALLY if you were very pale to start with. Fortunately people who are born with tan or olive skin have a better resistance to it, but even they are susceptible too. Even lying unprotected in the sun for ten minutes a day during peak UV hours (normally between 10am and 3pm) can end up leaving you with cancer fifteen years down the track. I've even heard of people under 25 with skin cancer. 2) Spray tans do NOT always leave you looking like an oompa loompa. I have never had a spray tan so I'm not defending myself here. But if you go to someone who knows what they are doing, you will not end up looking like you got attacked by an orange crayon. So just because you don't like the oompa loompa look doesn't mean someone shouldn't get a spray tan. It means they should go to a reputable business for it. 3) Natural tans will also damage your skin so that you end up with dry, wrinkly skin fifteen or twenty years down the track. I've seen some people so badly tanned that they look like that even under the age of 30. Not an attractive look. So really, if you want to end up with attractive skin in the long run, natural tans are the worst idea (unless your sort of natural tan is the sort you're born with!)