By Anonymous - 29/09/2010 01:47 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for homecoming. While I was dancing, I got really sweaty and the spray tan rubbed off on the guy's white tux. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 844
You deserved it 51 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

YDI for getting a fake tan. Period.

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds horrific. At least you used a spray instead of natural sunlight, thereby dodging cancer. Unless, of course, that spray tan causes cancer in your species as well. That wouldn't surprise me at all. It would just be par for the course: you dodge one thing just to throw yourself at something worse. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Comments

Glowstixx_ speaks the truth, as do many of the people replying to this FML. it might help if you weren't such a guinea loving ****.

DakotaCat 4
Vanessa209 0

If you know your gonna do something sweaty always get a real tan lol

YDI. spray on tans are for jersey shore trash

Real tans are better, huh? Let me quote the Australian skin cancer ad: 'Tanning is skin cells in trauma. There's nothing safe about a tan'.

Moral of the story? Love yourself the way you are.

Why is everyone hating on spray tans? Maybe she had weird tan lines or something. It doesn't make her fake. I bet you all got your hair and makeup done for prom. Does that make you superficial ? Chill out people. And the guy's lame for wearing a white tux.

musiciangirl591 16

i can understand the spray tan and wanting to get all dolled up for the big dance, but who wears a white tux to a homecoming dance, i understand prom or a wedding, but homecoming seriously?

This is what Jersey Shore does to kids.