By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 04:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a little too drunk and confessed to my fiancé, the love of my life, that I've been faking my orgasms all along. I hate that I can't lie when I'm drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 433
You deserved it 41 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lenalee96 22

wow, don't get drunk. problem fixed.

Now maybe you can work together at giving you a toe curling, skull crushing ****** every now and then. We wouldn't want him to end up with brother status because he isn't doing it for you.

Comments

JillianlikesVogu 0

Oh, I only read it up to the enjoy part. I'm not very thorough at this hour.

why lie when you're sober ?!? liars suck fecal matter !!!

you're the " Eater of Goats " !!!! WOW , that's cool !!!

UnicornsDoExist 0

"Guys, I learned something today." Lying sucks, and apparently so do I.

mintcar 9

I'm pretty sure not everyone has access to an accent "aigu" on their keyboard.

monnanon 13

actually everyone can type the accent. press the alt Gr key and e together :)

why would u drink so much if u know how stupid alcohol makes u???????

If you would've just been honest from the get-go you would've had a few days-weeks of awkwardness, a few months of working at it, and a lifetime of awesome sex to look forward to. Well, now's better than never! Be honest and try and work on it. I was honest with my guy up front and we always work on it, and it's great for us.

MAGNAVOX 0

FMLs and orgasms,hmm. Is it just me or does it seem like FMLs are getting repetitive? Anyhow, if you can't handle alcohol then you probably shouldn't be drinking. YDI and I hope your fiancé leaves you for keeping things like that bottled up.

perdix 29

Guys with small dicks and/or premature ejaculation issues need love, too! ;)

I'm quoting Dave Chapelle - "No such thing as premature ejaculation. When I c** it's RIIGHHT ON TIME"