By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 04:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a little too drunk and confessed to my fiancé, the love of my life, that I've been faking my orgasms all along. I hate that I can't lie when I'm drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 435
You deserved it 41 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lenalee96 22

wow, don't get drunk. problem fixed.

Now maybe you can work together at giving you a toe curling, skull crushing ****** every now and then. We wouldn't want him to end up with brother status because he isn't doing it for you.

Comments

Love of your life and you can't be honest with him unless you're drunk? This should end well. YDI for lying. Whose benefit was that for? Sex can be great even if you don't ****** but it doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for that together. You've basically let him know that when a problem comes along, you don't trust him with it. Good luck with your relationship.

sourgirl101 28

Sorry to be off subject but, Imaginaryfoe!!! I'm so happy to see you comment again! You have been missed.(:

I missed all (well, most) of you too! I'm a little shocked my absence was noted.

perdix 29

I noticed as well. Welcome back ;)

afallingstar 22

why marry someone who can't fully satisfy you?...love can only go so far

Sex is a big part of a relationship. Especially if your that far in to one. Trust is ad well. So sense your partner can't trust you to be honest regarding something as little as if you had a ****** or not. Sounds as if your relationship might just very well now be ******!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO FAKING ON THAT ONE!!!!

jarico75 1

well ur problem is that u shouldn't be getting drunk in the first place so YDI 0.o

AlexWolfx 0

YDI for being a liar to someone you "love" even though you can't be honest. This is why so many women don't get orgasms, because they're liars. It's not the mans fault you don't get them, it's the women's fault for lying.

YDI for faking, being drunk, and being in love with someone other than your fianće.

wat? where does it say she loves anyone other than her fiancé

KYLAsaysRAWR 0

most women can't ****** through intercourse... it's a proven fact....it takes G-spot or clitoral stimulation...or even anal intercourse....because the penis can stimulate the G-spot that way..................

seriously, stop faking 'em. unless he's a hog or a doucher, all guys are willing to learn what makes women moan. just stop us, be honest and start teaching.