By Anonymous - 02/10/2010 04:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a little too drunk and confessed to my fiancé, the love of my life, that I've been faking my orgasms all along. I hate that I can't lie when I'm drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 435
You deserved it 41 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lenalee96 22

wow, don't get drunk. problem fixed.

Now maybe you can work together at giving you a toe curling, skull crushing ****** every now and then. We wouldn't want him to end up with brother status because he isn't doing it for you.

Comments

Lilllly_1316 0

YDI for knowing you can't lie when your drunk, but still continuing to get drunk around your fiancé.

how can he be the love of your life if he's never gotten you off?!?!

robertsoccer04 0
Trooth 13

well that's why you don't go getting drunk now isn't it?

lidemocr 0

that's the type of lie you keep to yourself so long you start to believe it

what is with you people? her drinking isn't the problem, the lying is.

The lying AND the drinking are a problem. The lying is immoral. The drinking is just stupid.

why are you marrying someone who can't give you an ******?

sounds like you can't shut the hell up while you're drunk either. that works too.

If he dumped you after, he is a deuchbag!!!

YDI: 1. Faking an ****** is lying, in the worst possible way. It doesn't help the situation especially if it's most of the time and only hurts you. 2. For getting engaged with someone you can't be honest with, especially sexually. 3. For getting engaged with someone who doesn't make you scream.