By selfishsexysanta - 24/12/2012 18:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I gave my husband an early Christmas present: Santa-themed lingerie. He got angry and called me selfish, for "using" him as an excuse to get myself nice stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 421
You deserved it 13 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I won't call lingerie a present, its more like gift wrapping paper. hehe

Comments

I read this out loud to the man in my kitchen that i've lived with for 5 years. He laughed himself into tears and said that this dude probably wanted something specific. So really, he's the selfish one. Oh how terrible.

Did you wear red lingerie with a white fur trim... or lingerie with lots of fat bearded old men on the design? Because one is sexier then the other.

Classic mix up, could happen to anybody.

Her gift was for the both of them, so if she returns it for something just for him, he may be satisfied, but what about her? Not so smart of him, because now he's off the 'get naughty' list for next year!

kingdomgirl94 29

he probably got something for her, and then she got something for her as well. that explains why he's mad...

There are many possibilities. She said 'an early Christmas present' not 'Today, I gave my husband his Christmas present early'. There could have been more than one gift. In the other case, they should know what the other person wants by now, they're married.

Give him a clue for Christmas.. what a douche

Yeah cause buying Santa lingerie was nice stuff for you. You wouldn't have bought something else at all.

If he already told you about a traumatizing experience he had as a child involving Santa, then yes that was pretty ****** up on your end. Otherwise, next year, to save you from tears, give it up to someone special!!

Probably going to get thumbed down for this, but that's kind of a lazy gift. It sort of seems like you didn't really put much thought into it, you just assumed that, as a man, he would love your sexy underwear. "Hey look, I bought myself some sexy underwear that may or may not turn you on" is a little more selfish than "Hey look, I bought you this book by your favourite author" or something similar. The fact that he reacted badly to it kind of shows that he isn't one of those men that would enjoy a gift like that. Plus, sex isn't really a gift considering it's for both of you and (I'm assuming here, sorry if I'm wrong) it's not like he only gets it at Christmas. I'm assuming it's sort of a thing for all seasons? Saying that though, I guess it depends how much thought he put into your gift or how he's reacted to previous, sex-related gifts.