By ima nerd - 25/12/2010 07:31 - United States

Today, I gave my wife a $900 necklace as a special Christmas gift. She gave me a set of Star Wars pajamas. As it turns out, I was more excited to wear my gift than she was to wear hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 293
You deserved it 5 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TBH I would not be excited about wearing $900 either. That's a lot of money wasted if it's lost or broken. Also, I think it's more exciting to go pick out jewelry together than have him just show up with something he hopes I like. I think most jewelry is a joke, so chances are anything someone else picks out for me would be something that is hideous or looks like costume jewelry.

as u should be. may the force be with u

Comments

I got Star Wars pajamas too. But I bought them for myself. xD

I got space invader pajamas, and they are AWESOME!! I'm sure Star Wars ones would be equally cool and you are a lucky guy :P

maybe she wanted the star wars pajamas tooo

fakeaccountX 6

Are you saying you freaked out like the Nintendo64 kid?

pipp360 0

suck it up dickweed, does the word joint accounts mean anything to you??? what's yours is hers ect. she's wife so stop bein a PUSSY

Wow, I guess you were really, REALLY excited about those pajamas!

Slayerfan408 6

Nerd in Alabama? Fake in Alabama all they talk about are black people and how they should be slaves.

FYLDeep 25

So excited that he poked a hole through them with his lightsaber.

as u should be. may the force be with u

Next time choose a prettier $300 necklace, it's always about being expensive.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
partychix246 0

no If I were a guy nd I had a wife I would let her pick her jewelery cuz every girl has a different jewelery.

and if I knew who you were and where you' lived I'd come to your house and ram a dictionary down your throat, because your disgracing the English language.

*you're If you are going to comment on someone's post about disgracing the English language, you may want to proof read your post first. :)

Tells you who knows who better doesn't it?

exactly what I was thinking you spent more but she got a gift u'd actually like it was probably a **** ugly necklace with expensive stones

Quacky is right. OP, you totally deserved it for spending waaaaaaaay too much money on a surprise present. If you want to buy something without knowing whether she likes it or not, keep it cheap. You can't expect her to like something just for the price. Besides, be happy, if I was your wife, my (and that makes also your) day would be ruined by your present. Not only would I be so damn afraid to lose something that expensive, but I would also be so ******* sad because my gifts would look really cheap next to yours. It isn't about the money, OP, obviously you don't realise that.

harry_potter_luv 0

haha thats awesome! are they footie pjs?

TBH I would not be excited about wearing $900 either. That's a lot of money wasted if it's lost or broken. Also, I think it's more exciting to go pick out jewelry together than have him just show up with something he hopes I like. I think most jewelry is a joke, so chances are anything someone else picks out for me would be something that is hideous or looks like costume jewelry.

Do they match the star wars underoos you probably also own? I have never spent $900 on jewelry, its just not worth it because they probably only wear it a few times a year because they are afraid it will get ripped off or lost.

nygunns1 0

not nessacerly i am a guy, not rich, 15 years old and I walk around with around $1000 worth of jewelry every day. don't say I'm spoiled either, most of it I worked and made money to buy them or my grandmother gave me years and years ago. 2 of the chains I wear I've had for 7 years

Nobody is going to try and steal them off you because the chances are, $1000 worth of jewellery is going to look fake on a 15yo. Just saying.

And to think, you could have saved that $1,000 for something important, like a car or college!