By selfishsexysanta - 24/12/2012 18:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I gave my husband an early Christmas present: Santa-themed lingerie. He got angry and called me selfish, for "using" him as an excuse to get myself nice stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 421
You deserved it 13 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I won't call lingerie a present, its more like gift wrapping paper. hehe

Comments

Yeah, because everybody wears that, underneath normal clothes, or alone... Idiot!

Put it on and give him the rest of the gift!

xxEternalRain 13

YDI because that's something you could have done as well as giving him a present, not instead of. That's a bonus gift for after all other gifts have been opened, or a sexy prelude to said presents. The important thing is: sexy festive lingerie + thoughtful gift = awesome Christmas.

*Disregard above post entirely if this was just an early Christmas present and hubby got something else on the day.

roseB_fml 2

She said it was an early gift, so it probably wasn't the only one she bought him. She didn't buy it just for herself. When else would she wear it? She probably thought it would be a fun, sexy gift for both of them. His reaction was immature and just plain weird. Even if he didn't like it, it is the thought that counts. He should appreciate that.

you don't deserve that. you deserve better your just being nice to the man

You know, he IS kind of right. That gift is not his entirely, it's something you'll wear for him and still have the rights to deny it anytime you want. I wouldn't go as far as to call it a selfish gift, but lingerie is more of a side dish than it is the main dessert. Get him a real gift next time, spice it up with this sexy detail, but never confuse the two categories together. You'll see that will bring a smile to his face!

You know, he IS kind of right. That gift is not his entirely, it's something you'll wear for him and still have the rights to deny it anytime you want. I wouldn't go as far as to call it a selfish gift, but lingerie is more of a side dish than it is the main dessert. Get him a real gift next time, spice it up with this sexy detail, but never confuse the two categories together. You'll see that will bring a smile to his face!

Axel5238 29

Why would you get him that as a gift? It stays on for 5 min waste of time