By Tamps - 13/02/2009 09:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I gave my girlfriend a new TV as a 10th anniversary present. She gave me a torch on a keyring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 073
You deserved it 6 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe she's pissed you haven't proposed.

cradle6 13

^Yay for stupid elitist assholes.

Comments

I would have given him the finger 7 years sooner!

Of course you would because you're a ******* bitch.

I'm gonna have to agree with almost everyone else here. Ten years without even being engaged is pretty sad.

Wow, #16 is bitter. I would NEVER cheat, thank you very much, and furthermore, part of the reason for marriage is because I'm Christian, and the Bible says no living alone before marriage. Anyways, although that's a bit of a blow, you have to realize that love isn't about material items. Besides, like someone said, she may be annoyed that you haven't proposed to her yet.

@ #45 I doubt anyone would be with him for that long. He sounds like a real charmer.

Its been 10 years and your not married yet?... No wonder you got jack shit.

Completely agree with #4. Why have you been going out with her for the past 10 years? If you love her marry her (like I'm sure she's hoping for), otherwise stop wasting her time.

Is your username referring to tampons... ur strange. oh yea and ur gf is a BIATCHHHH

OKAI UM US IS BETTER THAN EUROPE EUROPE IS BETTER THAN US YAY~