By makehimscrubit - 14/09/2016 03:18 - United States - Hawthorne

Today, I found out the guys I live with have an ongoing contest to see if they can hit targets on the inside of the toilet lid with urine when they pee. I could forgive this in my seven-year-old son, but not my forty-year-old husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 137
You deserved it 1 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do this. I have printouts of my least favorite people, and try my best to hit them. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and learned after the first dozen times to tape the pictures to the /inside/ of the lid.

"…they can hit targets on the inside of the toilet lid with /urine/ when they /pee/." The specificity is appreciated, OP. Otherwise, I would've assumed they used squirt-guns filled with Gatorade to hit targets while they peed.

Comments

Ok, let's be honest. If I had a hose and got to pee standing up I would also be doing the same thing. Also, who cares. Your husband is building a relationship with your son that will carry on for their lifetime. That fun their having will establish communication that will be there forever. Get a box of baby wipes, pour general purpose cleaner over them and put them on the back of the toilet. Put a sign above the toilet that says Aim and shoot all you want but please clean up your brass.

species4872 19

Easy-peasy fix. Cheerios in the tank. Or Fruit Loops, if you like color. You could designate points for each color. And then they aim at the bowl and not the lid.

then you can play for accuracy and timed events

FYL, but your son will grow up with a healthy self-image sexually, and will feel confident in talking to your husband about anything. I like the idea of Froot Loops in the toilet that someone else suggested. If your yard has privacy, they could attach targets to a tree.