By oopsies - 04/07/2011 09:11 - United States

Today, I found out that the 2 loud "firework booms" I heard were actually a guy shooting his dog on the unfinished road behind my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 557
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gabirolon 1

wow did u reported him????!!!!????? that's sooooo f..ed up!!!!

Comments

Most depressing thing I've read in a while.

I'm going to find that guy and f**k him up.

lovesilly920 0
RachaelNicole 0

kill the dude that ain't right or humane

...and killing someone is? An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

that's ******* disguisting, he should die

that's the time of year to take care of it.

What a bastard. report him and call him out. he's a freaking beeootch anyway. that's just cruel to kill a dog. he's a sicko and deserves to be put in a mental hospital. seriously. I hope he gets arrested and goes to jail for the rest of his life. it's seriously like killing a person. animals in my opinion have the same right to live as people. it makes me sick how when someone kills a person it's all over the news about how awful it is (which it is.... I'm not denying it.) and then when someone shoots an animal or runs over it just to be an as* face no one calls them out and it's just like, " eh, whatever" and no one cares. he deserves to be killed just like that dog (assuming that he did it just to be a as*.) I could go on and on about this, but I'll stop just 'cause this is a really long comment.

Dogs are dogs. They are not people. The end.