By oopsies - 04/07/2011 09:11 - United States

Today, I found out that the 2 loud "firework booms" I heard were actually a guy shooting his dog on the unfinished road behind my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 557
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gabirolon 1

wow did u reported him????!!!!????? that's sooooo f..ed up!!!!

Comments

why would someone want to shoot their dog for? what benefit do they get out of it?

A7X_LoVeee 10

Some people are just sick. They say that those types start off with animals then advance on to people..

God, you're a bastard. Like I've said before, quit making the ******* assumption that he did this out of some sick desire. You don't know the situation. Whether or not it's legal, people do it, and that doesn't mean he's a sadist. He very well could be. But you don't know that. People do plenty of illegal shit and I haven't heard much complaining about anything else.

ReynshineCutting 10

The "benefit" they get is ending a dog's suffering or putting down a dog that attacks people. Nothing sick about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning shooting a dog. I have four of my own and couldn't imagine doing such a thing. That being said, I read in a book once, there was a couple with a dog and the dog was old and sick. The man would often go hunting with the dog, so one day he couldn't stand seeing the dog suffer, so he took the dog hunting and, when the dog was turned away, shot him in the back of the head, so that he died with his owner doing something he enjoyed. Seems to me that the guy in the post is a moron who should go to jail though, shooting a dog in the street is crazy.

He's a sick man who needs to be brought to a mental hospital

I hope he ******* dies a terrible painful death for shooting the ******* dog. I hope he goes to hell

You all are mentally handicapped. Why would you automatically assume he's shooting the dog for no reason? Who's to say the dog hasn't been injured earlier and he had to put him out of his misery. Maybe someone should put you out of your misery too, fucktards.

if he wanted his dog "out of his misery" he could take it to the vet to be put to sleep, FUCKTARD. how about you stop assuming things?

hollymadison 3

If this was the case, a single "boom" is enough to put the dog out of his misery. FUCKTARD. How about I put you out of misery with endless booms?

lilai1396 0

One other point besides the vet thing, it took two shots. Either he missed the first, in which case he should not be killing the dog via gun, or he hit the dog in a non vital place, putting it in misery and possibly just to make it feel pain if thats the kind of twisted person he is. Now, I'm not going to insult you though you deserve it for cursing most people out for sharing their opinions, but just think on it, okay?

54- I assumed nothing. I simply implied you to quit making assumptions. Secondly, I never said I advocated shooting dogs, Im just saying you people get so ******* pissed and tell yourselves the guy was some monster who got off to shooting dogs instead of looking at it objectively. Lastly, if this was about a person getting shot, none of you would care half as much. You're pathetic. Go choke on a cow dick.

64- yes you're right. If it took two shots, it was a bad choice for him to do it to begin with. But it was also a bad choice for you to eat that extra cookie last night, or for your parents to procreate. Just a few examples.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Calm down. Stop getting so worked up over an FML.

I'm just trolling. I'm chill. A7X is a good band. I've been learning a lot of their stuff lately

captain douche shouldn't be your name. you are the opposite my friend. your comment was refreshingly true. although many people here were getting all worked up about the "dog murderer" they failed to look at the obvious. he probably was just euthanizing his dog the only way he could afford. vet bills can be crazy expensive. bullets are usually cheaper. he probably loved his dog, and was tired of watching it suffer. he probably had to shoot it twice because it simply didnt die after the first shot. jeez people.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Ah I see. Yeah they're probably my favorite band. Which songs do you like?

LinTurk 4

Maybe it took two shots because he wanted to make sure it was dead. people where I live do this. not to be mean though. most dogs get stressed out at the vet so they don't want stress and fear to be their last emotion. they simply take them to their favorite spot, let them smell around for a minute and drop them. I think depending on the dog, it's less cruel.

Indeed. If I were to shoot a dog, I'd make sure it was dead, rather than increase it's suffering. It's better to hear two shots than one, just to know that it was (probably) over quickly.

Maybe you're the fucktard. Perhaps not everyone has the money for the vet. Or the time.

mikelust1977 7

how is this a FML on you. quit wasting our time if it's not your FML asshole

MrAngel96 0

wat the **** call the ******* police!!!!!

ssdd87_fml 0

that completely sucks, FHL