By Pongy - 12/11/2013 05:31

Today, I found out that shirt sizes don't get longer, they get wider. Being 6ft4, every shirt I try on makes me look like a cheap stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 636
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberrywine22 30

Do you live near a Big & Tall? My husband is also 6'4 and we have to go there or order his clothes online. It's the same with his shoes...he wears size 14!

You should try a big and tall store. Don't worry, you don't have to be big to shop there. They specialize in both. Watch out though, shopping for clothes that fit taller frames can get a bit pricey. Good luck! Didn't see number one before I typed my comment.

Comments

lollypop30001 19

My Husband is 6'5 he go to Dillard's they have big and tall also Burlington Coat Factory

Rainhawk94 27

Cheap stripper? So they throw Pennies at you

I'm 6'5 and had the same problem. Try XLT or 2XLT for your shirt size.

Being tall is a nice attribute for a stripper, so you have that going for ya.

Really? I could have swore shirts got longer too... Cuz my fiancé bounces between an adult small and medium and when I steal his shirts the mediums are WAY longer on me than the smalls... Idk, maybe they just seem longer on me because I'm smaller and they don't fit my shoulders right... Edit: Sorry, my comment isnt exactly completely relevant but really I could have sworn they do get longer...

How have you got to that height and not worked this out already?

Maybe he was never required to wear shirts before.

wolfman2123 13
perdix 29

#42, they have. It's called the NBA.

Vegeto30294 19

Roughly 190 centimeters tall. Was it really that hard? A quick Google search did that.