By annonn - 24/03/2016 11:11 - Brunei Darussalam - Bandar Seri Begawan

Today, I found out that people know when you're screenshooting their snaps on Snapchat, by the guy I have a crush on, asking me why I keep doing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 117
You deserved it 18 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be honest and Tell him you find his snaps cute lol

Well, there's no hiding it anymore. Guess now's your chance to tell him how you feel!

Comments

Don't judge guys, it's hard to know, I didn't know till it was done to me and that's how I found out. In any way OP, it's late to give advice now on what to say since I'm sure you've answered him, whatever his reaction was, don't feel embarrassed or over think things, it's nothing shameful to be interested in someone, even if you fear them not feeling the same.

ali_kkatt 15

if you are still shy about telling him your feelings towards him, just say it's your snapchat being weird, and that you didn't screenshot, & put those screenshots in a hidden folder, & send him a screenshot of your screenshots.

turdwrangler 18

"That's why all the photos are of you"

Where have you been under a ducking rock? It's been like that for a long time

That happened to me so many times! He kept asking and i kept making excuses

brocho 26

Well I would hope he wouldn't have dick pics in his story, if that's where she was getting the photos from. I don't know much about Snapchat, but I believe the story is public to friends. That would just be awkward.

Oops be honest but heads up he may think you are obsessed if it's a daily thing . Personally I wouldn't want to give someone such an ego boost and Pursue them . Especially if you too are young teens , which is how you sound .

that happened to me Lmaoo it was horrible.