By annonn - 24/03/2016 11:11 - Brunei Darussalam - Bandar Seri Begawan

Today, I found out that people know when you're screenshooting their snaps on Snapchat, by the guy I have a crush on, asking me why I keep doing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 117
You deserved it 18 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be honest and Tell him you find his snaps cute lol

Well, there's no hiding it anymore. Guess now's your chance to tell him how you feel!

Comments

Thanatos999 3

Download and use the program Casper. it automatically saves every pic. it uses your Snapchat log-in. and no one can tell your using it. Works great I've been using it for over a year, with no problems. It won't do some of the fancy stuff with snaps you want to send, so you will have to go through snapchat to use their add-ons.

That's a bit unfair to the people using Snapchat who deserve to know who's saving their pictures though isn't it? Bearing in mind Snapchat has banned many third party apps already.

Hey everyone let's play find the creep. why would you want to secretly save people's pics against their knowledge...

Tell him they are for your "Spank bank"...

Ramos808 29

Well I think it's safe to say that it's now known that you like him...maybe things will progress from there

Whelp, now or never OP. Would make a funny story for the campfire down the line too.

DeadxManxWalking 27

just be straight and tell him they're cute

If he's okay with you screenshotting all his snaps (which it seems like he is cause he is still talking to you) he must like you. Idk if it's just me but I'd be weirded out if someone screenshotted all my snapchats. Not really sure if OP means literally all snapchats or what kind of pictures they were. (My first impression was that OP was screenshotting every conversation) If it was just a few I would just be honest and say you thought it was cute or something

corky1992 33

No where did it say that he was okay with her taking screen shots. He probably asked her why she keeps going it bc he's creeped out.

I taught a guy I like how to use snapchat. I forgot to tell him about the screenshot part so I've noticed he usually does once or twice a week. I find it adorable so I'm never telling him about it. But it does mean I can never screenshot his or he'll figure it out. OP he could just be asking to not embarrass you when he takes one and you realize! Our maybe he's trying to get you to admit you have a crush.

udaykataria 18

You didn't know that? I feel bad for you.

No offence chicky, you gotta be more vigilant, it definitely can come off creepy....but you should be honest.

Were you screen shooting his story or his snap chats directly to you? Because if they were snaps directly to you then it's not weird. But if they were his story then that's different. Just be honest about it though.