By annonn - 24/03/2016 11:11 - Brunei Darussalam - Bandar Seri Begawan

Today, I found out that people know when you're screenshooting their snaps on Snapchat, by the guy I have a crush on, asking me why I keep doing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 117
You deserved it 18 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be honest and Tell him you find his snaps cute lol

Well, there's no hiding it anymore. Guess now's your chance to tell him how you feel!

Comments

brendejafulable 41

silencing your phone does nothing for snapchat. it shows when you screenshot.

You can only see a snap once and you only have a few seconds to look at it.

there is actually and app that will let you save the pictures without alerting them to the snapshot =) for future referance

brocho 26

That's still creepy and not very fair to the other person. Like someone else said, the point of Snapchat is kind of so that the photos go away after a few seconds or whatever. If it's only available for you to see for a few seconds, chances are they don't really want you to have a screen shot of it.

ashyash90 8

"haha you see my friend bet me $5 you'd never notice!! Obviously you're way smarter than that! And you just earned me $5 which means I owe you. can I take you out for coffee sometime?" ---do that.

YDI, that has been a function for quite awhile now.

saffy66 34

I'm surprised you didn't know that; I've never even see the app but I thought everyone knew. I think we are all wondering the same thing - what did you tell him, and how did he respond? In your shoes if have been too panicked to consider being honest, and just said I did it with everyone's pictures so I can look later when I'm less rushed, before deleting them.

I'm pretty sure that if you put it on airplane mode you can take screenshots without them knowing, at least that's what I've heard. I also realize by typing this it makes me look like a creeper so yeah...****