By hatethatiloveyou - 10/02/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, my crush talked to me for the first time. He told me to stop staring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 933
You deserved it 14 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilgoddess 0

Sounds like you and I should hang out...I've been in love with the same guy for 5 years and he can't be bothered. Now I just met a great guy and turns out we're related. FML

You left some of it out, he actually said, "Stop staring, you sexy female, rawwwr."

Comments

lilgoddess 0

Sounds like you and I should hang out...I've been in love with the same guy for 5 years and he can't be bothered. Now I just met a great guy and turns out we're related. FML

guessing your a girl? you should have talked to him earlier, but if he's like me, if he was single he would have approached you earlier. the fact that he didn't isn't a good thing.

haileeMichele 4

Oh how observant of you -_-

Aww, you can stare at me instead, I could do with the attention.

nokinonhevinsdor 0

Sounds similar to what happened to me before: I was talking to this guy I liked and the guy was like "Oh I'm so glad I can talk to you, now I feel comfortable coming out in public"

Aww! Im pretty sure that happens to more people than you think. Dont let it get to you

r3ally 0

aw .lol.thats happened to me before.i know it might not seem funny now but trust me you'll be alright and laugh at the memory of it later.

I stare at every guy I think I'm cute. I think I scare all of them.

Well if that was the first time he had talked to you, then you probably didn't have a real crush on him. So it's actually better he said that so you can find someone you REALLY love. Kinda funny how it works like that. Annoying, but funny.

happygoluckyhh 0

Why the hell would you stare at him? Can you spell despret? Common sense isn't brain surgery, my friend. There is something called flirting that you should try!

You left some of it out, he actually said, "Stop staring, you sexy female, rawwwr."