By annonn - 24/03/2016 11:11 - Brunei Darussalam - Bandar Seri Begawan

Today, I found out that people know when you're screenshooting their snaps on Snapchat, by the guy I have a crush on, asking me why I keep doing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 117
You deserved it 18 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be honest and Tell him you find his snaps cute lol

Well, there's no hiding it anymore. Guess now's your chance to tell him how you feel!

Comments

You can replay a snap if they send it to you personally, and if they put it on their storys you can look at it as many times as you want for 24 hours.

You totally deserved that one. I'm pretty sure this has been a feature of snapchat from the time it was created!

The point of that app is to have little photos that don't last long, by screenshoting them, you defeat the whole purpose. YDI

corky1992 33

You're an idiot lol and that's slightly creepy.

If you feel uncomfortable, just tell him that you always save snaps, just in case you need to look at it again later or need to look at it longer. He will believe it.

thats ******* stupid. things like that are why i dont use snapchat lol if i screenshot something i want it to be for a joke or something

*sigh* Here we go again. Need some inspiration? Never crush. NEVER. Who crushes, anyhow? Children. Middle school kids. Are you a child? Do you want to be a child, anymore? If you're crushing, you're only allowing the possibilities for stuff to go wrong, feelings to go unrequited, or let yourself down by putting him/her on a pedestal. Ever hear that song "Centerfold"? Either friend, date, ****, or marry. Never crush. After all, they're only human, nobody particularly special, just like you.

How do you know they're not a middle school kid? Crushing is fun, especially when you're young and experiencing new emotions. There's no need to get all angsty about it.

brocho 26

Centerfold is my all time favorite song! Sorry, I just had one of those fan girl moments, haha.

seems like nobody was screenshoting yours :/