By ewmomew - 12/09/2010 04:07 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I had a nice, open chat with my mother. I accidentally let slip that I'm a nymphomaniac. She accidentally let slip that my dad is bad in bed. I don't think either of us will be chatting so openly for awhile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 693
You deserved it 9 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

serenity40 6

my ears would probably bleed. that's horrible.

How the hell does that 'accidentally' slip out? xD

So your mum suggested that daddy wasn't recommended? That's disgusting.. I'm happy to fulfill your sexual desires  ;D

Wow #20. Trying to hit on someone over the internet that'll probably never read your comment anyway. Get a life. 2G.

23. I'm pretty sure 20 was kidding but whatever.

KingDingALing 9

Tell your mom to take a shit in your dad's shoes.

PanteraRules 0

Does it count if she just has a masturbation adiction? Something like at least 3 times a day

Shivverr 0

Get a sense of humor. You're an idiot for not realizing that was a joke.

singer4life666 0

Well, atleast you can ignore her for a little.

"ILL KILL YOU AND EAT YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD, if you dont tell me

hairt 4

HAHAHA Hypersexuality in women has historically been known as nymphomania or furor uterinus, while in men, the disorder has been known as satyriasis.

it means she'll **** whatever she can. She doesn't have a need for anything weird, she just has more lust than the average person.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

I didn't know either, don't feel bad. I didn't feel like using google, so back off.

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5
j5p332 6
bugmenotmofo 34

lol ******* I'll use that tomorow

Epickitty58 29

Don't worry-I used google for those that are too lazy to (and I understand that you're too lazy. I often have the same problem). Anyway, a nymphomaniac is a woman with an abnormally high sex drive-not somebody with weird and/or kinky desires for the bedroom, just wants a lot of sex.

So in other words, it would be amazing to have a nymphomanic girlfriend unless she does other guys.

That1One1Chick 24

Just swap places for a few weeks. Both of your problems solved!

LOL!!! tbh that is actually a great idea :-)

I love the new feature that buries replies unless you want to see a chain. it stops the chain-makers who aren't making a conversation thread and only care about appearing on the first page. I'll be honest the first read of this I thought the op said she was a necrophiliac. it completely grossed me out to imagine telling her Mom that. Actually next time you confide in someone op you should lead with necrophilia and after they've started down that gross path then say "oh God sorry I meant nymphomania" and then for sure the other person will take it well. Let's see how long it takes for guys to start jumping in and offering to help with your problem. Hey and since apparently your Dad is letting down the team maybe they can help your Mom at the same time.

never mind ifigured it out! and uhh yuuck :P

***** sake!!! It's someone who loves dead bodies in bed

34 shut up if you read my second comment i said that i figured it out. calm the hell down.

KelceyLoves 0

No it isn't, that's necrophilia, what you're thinking of.

just gettin' your zombie groove on. |the kid|

A Necrophiliac: A zombies worst nightmare XD

find some help before it gets bad well if there's help but in the mean time how old are you and were do you live?

KarinaLizeth18 5

LOL XD nymphomania is a disorder, im not sure its really treatable.. It's all neurological (from the brain) so.. If we actually have technology to mess with the brain to fix it, then it would cost alot anyway.

WTF google goddamnit. u r all obviously connected to the Internet via either computer or smart phone.

it's what you want your girlfriend to be

no u wouldn't they'd cheat on u all the time

niccole_x3 0

@18# It's something you can type into google.

spanelli 16

Apparently it's something that can be typed into a comment, too. :o Amazing isn't it? It's okay OP. I once had to listen to my boyfriend's mom talk about giving birth to four kids. Then, about her husband's size. o.O