By Anonymous - 29/04/2012 03:00 - United States - Winchester

Today, I found out that of the three medications I am taking for depression, one causes weight gain, one causes severe weight gain, and one "might cause weight gain." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 293
You deserved it 3 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kodinbug 2

:( fail. Extreme fail and might cause fail. Not a good time

Hmm, you have the choice of being depressed, or the choice of being fat and happy. Which will you pick? BUM BUM BUMMM!

Comments

JMRs_Desk 3

Who told you that Cupcakes, Twinkies, & Frosties were medicine?

Depression medication huh???... 0.o

I was depressed 12 years ago and lost weight on one of the medications they put me on, then they decided i needed something to slow me down and help me focus and that one made me gain weight. I understand your issue. Sorry to hear that. The side effects of most medications make you not want to take them due to what could happen.

Depression isn't funny - it's easy to joke about it when you have no idea what it feels like to have lost the will to keep on living. GL and keep taking your meds OP

Manbro 1

Just dont take the meds, i used to be depressed but i just found something i could do alone undisturbed that made me happy (which for me was videogames) and then after maybe a week of minimum communication and playing videogames it just went away :)

All medicines have nasty side effects. However smoking a little reefer has always helped with my depression and anxiety

Like being fat isn't depressing... Good luck, it's just a phase! ;)

well, everything does tend to happen for a reason op. maybe this happened in order to help motivate you to get outside more and try to help curve your depression symptoms. good luck thou op!

Try to think of it like a great big cosmic joke. I know it's hard but you just gotta laugh at these kinds of things. :)