Great input, thanks

By Anonymous - 15/06/2019 06:30 - United States - Durham

Today, I had a doctor's appointment because I've recently lost weight. I'm already underweight, and I was concerned because the weight loss has been causing some other health concerns to worsen. My doctor's exact words of advice? "Eating food usually leads to weight gain." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 819
You deserved it 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Might be time to find a doctor who takes your health more seriously.

Comments

TomeDr 24

Might be time to find a doctor who takes your health more seriously.

Go get a second opinion you may have a bowel disorder, ya might wanna go see a gastroenterologist.

Wadlaen 23

Had you though about trying this..?🤣

Zor 5

this may be shocking, but if she is writing this that probably means she HAS been eating food.

Nhayaa 21

Ask for a blood test, you might have a thyroid trouble. It's something to take very seriously and need life-long treatment.

I’ve been skipping my gp and going straight to the specialist that fits it best. Except the nausea. Everyone is saying it’s because of a problem they don’t handle. Even my Gastro is blaming the lupus. Got to love doctors. The best ones I have have medical issues themselves. They know what it feels like to be the patient.

SaucierGirl 20

Get a new doctor! My boyfriend does this as well, and he eats a lot. Best case scenario, high metabolism. Worst case scenario, terminal cancer. Definitely something to get checked on!

That really sucks.. But still "screw you!". I am envious! Love, a woman with years of eating disorder...