By Allergic - 24/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife purposely eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to get out of kissing me. I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 357
You deserved it 3 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You suck for being allergic to peanuts, peanut butter is the best food stuff ever.

fatalwish 6

Your wife is a bitch .... Is she alergic to anything?

Bigboned38 0

When your wife doesn't want to do things with you it's because she's doing it with someone else, time to leave and find someone who wants to be with you.

now that is going to be a lasting marriage

choochoo15 0

Probably u're not a gud kisser, but she could have told u how she likes it.

marisadc79 0

I thought I worked for a jackass wow

Well if your married to this woman wouldn't you have had a wedding and what do you do at weddings? Kiss. If she tries to get out of kissing you by eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches again why don't you just sneak into the place were she keeps her peanut butter at night when she is asleep and then just throw it away and in the morning when she asks where is the peanut butter say: " I don't know maybe you threw it out yesterday and don't remember or something like that. I hope this helps :)

You might want to think about why she does that. From the sounds of it, kissing you is unpleasant to her, instead of whining about it, ask her why.