79
By peanutprobs / Friday 31 October 2014 21:12 / Germany - Bochum
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  TanzWolf  |  26

Peanuts can be absolutely horrible if put in foods that don't belong with peanuts.

By  reich6842  |  5

add glue into his food the super sticky kind

By  Poofhereiam  |  13

Maybe he didn't know? Possibility.

Reply
  Brandi_Faith  |  33

I agree. Either he didn't know op had an allergy and put the peanuts in the food to mess up the taste. Or more likely, he knew he had an allergy but just thought he would get a bit itchy and some hives or something. I am mildly allergic to peanuts and only get an itchy throat, however I was told to never eat peanuts again because an itchy throat is a sign it could close and peanut allergies can increase in severity as time goes on. No allergy joke is ever funny because even a mild allergy may turn into a severe one. I think your friend is just stupid and didn't realize the real damage that could have caused.

Loading data…