By Anonymous - 06/05/2013 18:13 - Ireland - Kilmacrennan

Today, I found out that my wife is having an affair with the same guy my ex-wife left me for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 387
You deserved it 6 143

Top comments

Mmkay1515 21

Seems like that guy just really hates you.

PoopNuggetLeader 4

Best thing I can say is move to another location and find a trust worthy wife.

Comments

I know that you probably mean that in the best possible way, but it still sounds really sexist. Women are neither possession nor passive "doors" that can lose it's worth based on how many people they sleep with. And sleeping with a married person is not unlawful, just awfully inconsiderate and selfish. When you use the "unlawfully insert key"-simile, it sounds like rape. Also, yes, the man is awful, since he most likely knew she was married. But the woman is the one in a relationship and should take the most blame. You have no obligation to uphold others marriages, only your own.

Pretty sure that guy hates you...just sayin.

I agree with #150, sounds like this guy hates you. I'd bet he knew both times these women were married to you and has purposely got them to cheat on you.

Some people don't see a good relationship when it's right in front of them. find a woman that you truly deserve and trust. :) i would say move away but I know it's easier said than done.

That's terrible, there is very few people in this world that are actually faithful & honest . You meet someone special while both your ex wife's & that idiot end up alone.

Do you live in hickville? This sounds like a country song. You should probably move somewhere this guy doesn't know everyone.

In all fairness, he does sound like quite the catch.

subiedude08 17

Wow I'm sorry man no one deserves to get cheated on

look at it this way OP, the guy is ok having your sloppy seconds

juls39393 5

You might consider developing your FML into a promising career as a pimp!