By Anonymous - 06/05/2013 18:13 - Ireland - Kilmacrennan

Today, I found out that my wife is having an affair with the same guy my ex-wife left me for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 388
You deserved it 6 143

Top comments

Mmkay1515 21

Seems like that guy just really hates you.

PoopNuggetLeader 4

Best thing I can say is move to another location and find a trust worthy wife.

Comments

Pinkfun69 4

I don't know you might have to kill this Blok. Lol

Wow. I don't get why people cheat and these women clearly don't deserve you. I'm also surprised you haven't murdered him yet.

People suck! I hate cheaters.. sorry OP!

I suppose that guy really knows how to hold a grudge or he just needs someone else to pick his women

YOU need to go to this dudes house and beat him up!

Apparently you guys have a lot in common.. What if you're the one taking HIS girls? Like he dates them then u decide to marry them & therefore you snatched. So as revenge he starts an affair..no? Ok no.

Yes, decent humans don't sleep with married people. But you are still not responsible for upholding their marriage. You have no obligation whatsoever to help others with their relationship. You are not forced by law to be a decent person and not sleep with married people. You are however forced by law to help people in need, ergo, people who are dying in a ditch. I'm not saying you shouldn't help, I'm saying you are not obligated to. Thus the fault lies with the cheater, here the wife, and not the one she is cheating with.

bigbadwolf078 4